Schaub 'bets his life' that Joe Rogan beats up Mickey Gall

Rogans never been in in real fight in his life. Rolling around with his dumb stoner ball licker buddies does not make him tough.( except maybe to said stoners). I would bet if the Wesley snipes thing actually went down Rogan would have got smashed World Star Style before he even knew it was a fight. I would also bet he would get lit up by the Crazy diaper wearing PRIDE guy that beat the drum at the start of events. That guy was a animal

How does the people I hang out with relate to my view of the average American? Bad reading comprehension. Completely confident they are superior intellectually. Looks like I found another one.
Because you surround yourself with morons and thus assume that all Americans must be as dumb as you and your ilk.

Kettlebell Rogan is no joke
oLFsNCs.gif
is that him doing it twice, he falls on the floor and passes out is the true story, but its looped over and over again? Good editing...

I enjoy Rogan's podcast and I agree with many of his ideas, I also like Schaub, but the idea that a 49 year old commentator can beat a 24 year old professional athlete is beyond ridiculous...

Gall.

Rogan still has atrocious hands and he's never been in an mma fight before. He'd be stressed the hell out. Probably has all sorts of injuries to boot. He can keep using his drugs..I don't think it would matter. I do believe Rogan has the superior ground game so he has that goin for him.

I wouldn't bet my life on it though like dumbfuck up there.

Schaub is entertaining, he wears his tinfoil 24/7 which makes for great podcasts.. plus he's actually a well-meaning guy, but as usual, he is 100% wrong.

Because you surround yourself with morons and thus assume that all Americans must be as dumb as you and your ilk.

If I linked you to scientific statistics regarding this you still wouldn't believe me. I've learned this over time from dealing with dozens upon dozens of other americans.

Rogan has forgotten more jujitsu than Gall has learned.

How often do you think Schaub name drops Rogan trying to impress people and they don't care?

Hahaha, Rogan gets choked to death in the first round. Just hearing their voice makes my IQ drop.

Back