ScarJo went the Jennifer Connelly route?

She actually looks better than she did. She got into shape and I'll take her now over back then. That Black Widow role did wonders for her figure.
^This x 1000

Ya if all you care about is a big rack then you prefer the younger, chubbier Scarjo who had a more round face an no muscle tone to be found. Today's Scarjo is far better.

So sad. She looks awful. Someone needs to have a word.

She's 49 and they're photos of her out for a run and not for a night out. What do you expect her to look like?

Last edited:
If anyone's seen post breast reduction surgery tits they look bad.

The reduction op is much more severe than making them bigger, the scarring is brutal. I've got close and personal with a set of reduced ones and the girl warned me before and she was right, there was a lot of scarring. Her nipples were removed and replaced so there were scars around them and there was a scar from nipple straight down to chest and big scars under the breasts too. This was about a year after she'd had the reduction so I guess it faded more but they were very noticeable at the time.

I've been with some women who had under the boob incision implants and they weren't so bad as you didn't really notice the scar. I've been with another one who had it done via the nipples and you really couldn't see the scarring. Obviously you knew they were fake tits with her kit off but it seems the way to go with them. Fake tits look shit when they're naked but great when they've got clothes on. They always feel cold too when compared to real ones.

What a damn shame, but hey look in the bright side. We have elizabeth olsen.

c452c31cb5468111c67a3ab76a1ffbc9.jpg
God that face tho. Yikes

Prime ScarJo is nowhere near Jennifer Connelly's level.

If anyone's seen post breast reduction surgery tits they look bad.

The reduction op is much more severe than making them bigger, the scarring is brutal. I've got close and personal with a set of reduced ones and the girl warned me before and she was right, there was a lot of scarring. Her nipples were removed and replaced so there were scars around them and there was a scar from nipple straight down to chest and big scars under the breasts too. This was about a year after she'd had the reduction so I guess it faded more but they were very noticeable at the time.

I've been with some women who had under the boob incision implants and they weren't so bad as you didn't really notice the scar. I've been with another one who had it done via the nipples and you really couldn't see the scarring. Obviously you knew they were fake tits with her kit off but it seems the way to go with them. Fake tits look shit when they're naked but great when they've got clothes on. They always feel cold too when compared to real ones.
The vertical scars means the surgeon should have license revoked. Can't they just cut around the lower or upper edge of nipple then pull everything back up to the nipple?

this is bullshit can we start a petition or something

Pre-feminism ScarJo is a lot hotter than feminism ScarJo

What a surprise.

^This x 1000

Ya if all you care about is a big rack then you prefer the younger, chubbier Scarjo who had a more round face an no muscle tone to be found. Today's Scarjo is far better.

You've got to be blind if you think she looks better now.

Back