ScarJo went the Jennifer Connelly route?

What a damn shame, but hey look in the bright side. We have elizabeth olsen.

c452c31cb5468111c67a3ab76a1ffbc9.jpg

Man Jennifer Connelly as aged so good.
Nope unless you are into skeletons, she didnt like her curves all because someone told her she looked fat so she got skinny and ruined her gorgeous sexy body :(

Before when she had voluptuous curves and huge knockers
77cb771de9a3805d002850b728b11873.jpg

I personally think she was better looking before she became anorexic, here are a few side by sides when she had the sexy body and then became a waif
Jennifer-Connelly-Breast-Reduction.jpg

c456f370c87261215da33e0f60142f7f.jpg

This is her today
connelly1f-3.jpg

Jennifer-Connelly---jogging-in-New-York--15.jpg

Same with Zoe Saldana.

Had to be reminded she was the girl in Star trek, had a thicker look.
98698daf3c638df469d2750f22076e3c.jpg

As opposed to now...
3c8c22fd33aedd9058f9f17cc72e14b8.jpg

I see this in a lot of women, losing that baby fat when they were younger, to become leaner as she ages.

Reasons could be... in Zoe's case, had babies, went to lose the baby fat and just kept going, have a kid now, want to be in top top health.

Could be the same rationales for Jennifer, Scarjo... breast reductions, kids, something motivating them to change their lifestyle and get leaner, meaner and presumably healthier.

That and people's bodies naturally changing as they age. I know I still don't have my 20 year old body. Gotta work at it diligently to not get dumpy (that's what their younger thickness would have turned into).
Healthier?

Healthier?
Yeah, you don't get this skinny by having a healthy lifestyle, more like anorexia/coke/overexercising.
And people who believe that this is healthy are part of the problem.

Same with Zoe Saldana.

Had to be reminded she was the girl in Star trek, had a thicker look.
98698daf3c638df469d2750f22076e3c.jpg

As opposed to now...
3c8c22fd33aedd9058f9f17cc72e14b8.jpg

I see this in a lot of women, losing that baby fat when they were younger, to become leaner as she ages.

Reasons could be... in Zoe's case, had babies, went to lose the baby fat and just kept going, have a kid now, want to be in top top health.

Could be the same rationale for Jennifer, Scarjo... breast reductions, kids, something motivating them to change their lifestyle and get leaner, meaner and presumably healthier.

That and people's bodies naturally changing as they age. I know I still don't have my 20 year old body. Gotta work at it diligently to not get dumpy (that's what their younger thickness would have turned into).

Jessica Alba was another one. Remember how thick she was in Idle Hands?
NFcAFES.jpg

Another male example of losing the younger thickness Sylvester Stallone and Carl Weathers, could even notice the difference between Rocky 1 and 4.

Aint nobody talking about no dude's in this thread man

Meanwhile back to Jessica ALba's thick ass in Idle Hands ^^

Those avenger chicks gotta cater for all tastes, why else would they be there?

Yeah, you don't get this skinny by having a healthy lifestyle, more like anorexia/coke/overexercising.
And people who believe that this is healthy are part of the problem.

It does seem sadly common with actresses in their 30's/40's though, no idea about drugs but I'm guessing Hollywood is terrible for pushing eating disorders on women plus I suspect in such an image focused business aging is hard to deal with and an obsession with diet/exercise is a way of having some control.

Johansson doesn't seem nearly as bad to me though, moreso that she's had to put on some muscle and lost a bit of fat for action film roles, besides that a lot of its probably clothing choices.

Breast reduction is worse than Murder, Treason and not tipping all in one. Should be sentenced to life in prison for ruining the world like that.
But as a self admitted stand up guy/hard man/OG etc.. would you say it’s worse than snitching?

She actually looks better than she did. She got into shape and I'll take her now over back then. That Black Widow role did wonders for her figure.

This is her today
connelly1f-3.jpg

[/QUOTE]

So sad. She looks awful. Someone needs to have a word.

I can't believe that one man invented lulu lemon and gave the world the never-ending gift of asses on display.

Then right down the street there was some fun hating dork who dedicated his life to making boobs smaller and removing joy from the world.

Nope unless you are into skeletons, she didnt like her curves all because someone told her she looked fat so she got skinny and ruined her gorgeous sexy body :(

I personally think she was better looking before she became anorexic, here are a few side by sides when she had the sexy body and then became a waif

This is her today
connelly1f-3.jpg

Thirt pick can’t be legit.

This is her today
connelly1f-3.jpg

giphy.gif

Back