• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 2 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercy kill IMO, one punch and I'm out. Better then pillow fist Bisping beating on me for a half hour.
What if its just body shots lol. How much $?

No less than 500k for me. Fucker would give me CTE with one punch.

youd have to be crazy to fight him, even for powerball numbers

Thats a death wish unless you have extensively trained and are at least 250 lbs. I mean, he would still knock you out...but you wouldnt be worm food.

rumble needs to be in a movie where he goes to some racist white guy town and just obliterates everyone. shit i'd watch it

think he's overtook Kongo as the shit, that's a scary explosive guy moniker

i wanna see rumble spar w/ Wilder, and i'm not joking

edit: of course i don't think he can win, but he'll certainly make it more interesting that Charlie Z did

If Rumble can kick Wilder would be a cripple lol.

Boxing only Wilder removes his head.
i agree, that's why i just said sparring. just fucking around, i wonder how hard his punches would translate w/ boxing gloves on. he has pretty long arms too, so the height isn't a HUGE issue

i have practically zero body fat/padding (or muscle as yall will pt out). one body shot would collapse half my ribs and my internal organs

fuck that, ill just go to work for 20 more years haha

i agree, that's why i just said sparring. just fucking around, i wonder how hard his punches would translate w/ boxing gloves on. he has pretty long arms too, so the height isn't a HUGE issue
Theres some footage around of him and Tyrone Spong going at it. Epic shit. Wish I could watch their training sessions.

didn't arlovski spar w/ a decent boxer when he trained w/ Roach? might've been a K1 guy, can't remember who he was boxing. but he did pretty decently.

One comes out to biggie one comes out to tupac hahahahaha

over 3/4 Irish in blood, but Cali born and bred. gotta go w/ Cali on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back