• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 2 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sauce you can...thinking mizugaki would win smh

<34>Jeopardy is on. Makin myself another gun and tonic. Ragin tonight lol.

i had one, it just got shutdown. standard version it is then haha

how is puerto rico allowed to have their own basketball team for FIBA/Olympics?

couldn't then Canada combine w/ the UK for some events then? I know it's not a territory, but it is still part of the Commonwealth of Nations, same w/ Jamaica for that matter....
No Australia is also part of the commonwealth

I have a stream.

You will need to get ace stream. PM me if anyone wants.

God I love technology. Media server streaming to my big screen and tv in the backyard all controlled via a tablet. We live in the ONE TRUE GOLDEN AGE my friends.

{<redford}

do you use plex for that? or another media server program?

do you use plex for that? or another media server program?
I use Plex for many things, but a straight stream from like a UFC stream or other sports or w/e is from my media server (basically a custom built pc that is purely for media storage/streaming, connected to my router and to my main TV via HDMI), using Ace Stream.

Cowboy time lets gooooooooooooooooo

USA USA USA USA

Cowboy time lets gooooooooooooooooo

USA USA USA USA
dSRoRUJ.gif

I use Plex for many things, but a straight stream from like a UFC stream or other sports or w/e is from my media server (basically a custom built pc that is purely for media storage/streaming, connected to my router and to my main TV via HDMI), using Ace Stream.
i had that going forawhile, using my desktop and then plex, but the wifi is janky in my house even w/ the range extender and 50MBPS from TWC. it's fine in the living room, but not as good in my room and my sons

so now i have my room/his room on the wifi extender w/ a firestick for his TV and a smart blu ray on my tv. then the living room i just have the TV/XBOX/HD DVR box going through the receiver for sound purposes. xbox directly wired into router

we don't ahve fiber optic cable up here yet, Time Warner is supposed to add it at the end of the year though so things may get better

edit: i should add, we only have Time Warner for cable and internet, and then dish/direct TV w/ verizon DSL internet (i shit you not) for an alternative

no verizon fios/frontier or whatever the fuck, Att Uverse, Comcast, etc....

whats' the standard high speed internet for you canadians, assuming the guys that live in the metro areas. 10/15 mbps? or better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back