SBBC: Where we throw 50 FOOT BOMBS (off our back foot) and GRAZE rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone stealing from black artists, then calling them a bunch of racist shit.

What a grade A scumbag.

Massive fraud.

That is a scumbag move for sure.

Musicians steal from each other. That's the name of the game. The good ones steal until they come into their own.

Clapton is a passable blues player, but he's an incredible rock guitarist and a good songwriter.

I'm not a big Clapton guy, personally. There's a lot of other guitarists from that era I would rather listen to.

David Gilmour will always be my #1 guitarist. Incredible tone, phrasing, vibrato, etc. He makes the guitar truly sing.

I can actually get behind that.

Except for making the guitar sing.

Sounds like some sentimental gay shit.

I don't get how Gilmour gets that tone out of a Stratocaster. Especially in that era. Now you can hot rod pickups and process guitar sounds so much you could make a Fisher Price toy sound like a Stratovarius.

I can actually get behind that.

Except for making the guitar sing.

Sounds like some sentimental gay shit.

Haha it probably is. There's just something about his playing. Gilmour can get more out of 3 notes than any other player can in 5 or 7. His feel/tone is just incredible.

I don't get how Gilmour gets that tone out of a Stratocaster. Especially in that era. Now you can hot rod pickups and process guitar sounds so much you could make a Fisher Price toy sound like a Stratovarius.

Yeah man, every time I hear the solos in Time or Money I just think, this shit was recorded in 1973. Pretty crazy. Such a sophisticated/clean sound.

If you've never seen this I recommend it

[YT]4N82TLB03Vk[/YT]

Get stoned and listen to that video. Incredible.

only post i read from the last 5 pages

For being as intelligent as you are, it's truly astonishing that your favorite artist is probably DJ Screw.

A cat like you should be into avant garde composers or hard bop or something

Best song ever written in my opinion (Hotel California #2)

[YT]rL3AgkwbYgo[/YT]

Is that the name of Tilda Swinton's band?

you're gay if you wouldn't drag your balls thru a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie

For being as intelligent as you are, it's truly astonishing that your favorite artist is probably DJ Screw.

A cat like you should be into avant garde composers or hard bop or something

lol. can't quite put my finger on why it's so appealing, really feels like time stops - i'll listen to a 20 min track and it'll feel like an instant. very depressant/lethargic music, makes me relaxed, lower heart rate/breathing. plus it's great for cruising. literally listening to this atm

i totally get why most people don't like it tho

lol. can't quite put my finger on why it's so appealing, really feels like time stops - i'll listen to a 20 min track and it'll feel like an instant. very depressant/lethargic music, makes me relaxed, lower heart rate/breathing. plus it's great for cruising. literally listening to this atm

i totally get why most people don't like it tho

Give Monk a chance.

[Yt]HZskBDZ40os[/MEDIA]

Or guitar fans

[Yt]f5WqXZPUJF0[/YT]

that song by monk was really nice actually, pianos are the one true instrument. dislike guitars so i didn't bother with the second one

Fair enough. If you like drony - dissonant shit, I'm not your guy. Melancholy I can do. Drony/dreamy type shit I can do.

Two guys talking, slowed down 50% over a beat?

No musical frame of reference for that, playa.

But I'm just a hard working dude trying to keep it trill. Trying to keep it 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back