SBBC: The 2015 Canny Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude is so fucking strong

amateur shit right here. The first album was actually put out on Motown Records, and was less poppy than the second album you're referring too. But no, not a huge 98 degrees fan
So just your typical run of the mill average 98 degrees fan?

if by fan, you mean do i know the songs, and pentatonic structure changes/runs then yes. but never seen them in concert or anything. couldn't sing live vice Nick Lachey, not on the level of nsync, boyz II men, shai, etc...

if by fan, you mean do i know the songs, and pentatonic structure changes/runs then yes. but never seen them in concert or anything. couldn't sing live vice Nick Lachey, not on the level of nsync, boyz II men, shai, etc...

Running is the one true exercise

who92:

uglymen3.jpg

The One True workout routine.

Sweet Science RIP in pieces.

honestly i can't stand the sound of another man singing. love a good female singer, voice is an overlooked quality imo, a lady with a nice voice has a lot of appeal. but a man singing sounds terrible, it makes me feel uncomfortable, i don't know what this means on a evo-psych level, it either means i'm extremely straight/hetero (i favor this theory) or it could be one of those reverse 'complete opposite of what you'd think' things and maybe it means i'm actually gay as hell/flaming/homo

women were meant to sing and men were meant to rap and i think we can all agree on that?

honestly i can't stand the sound of another man singing. love a good female singer, voice is an overlooked quality imo, a lady with a nice voice has a lot of appeal. but a man singing sounds terrible, it makes me feel uncomfortable, i don't know what this means on a evo-psych level, it either means i'm extremely straight/hetero (i favor this theory) or it could be one of those reverse 'complete opposite of what you'd think' things and maybe it means i'm actually gay as hell/flaming/homo

women were meant to sing and men were meant to rap and i think we can all agree on that?

Mark Jax and Kenny Murkali are rolling over in their graves.

you're right about mark jax he's one of the few great exceptions. but he made hip hop music so it's a little different. don't mind a guy singing a chorus if it's hip hop

on second thought there seems to be a lot of serious flaws in what i just said. still prefer female singers by far

it's been on for a while now. i remember palp declaring an end to the feud but then he revived it out of the blue for no apparent reason. not as spirited as before but def still worth reading. it's like 11 pm in yugoslavia where palp is at i don't know why he's spending his nye like this

lol @ this BD vs Gunther feud, thought you guys settled your beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back