SBBC: Taking Frank to the Blood Bank v 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Auggie ever got his banana milkshake last night

Drank it this morning. Hangover is nowhere to be found.

But, as I was leaving, some redneck shit fuck started talking shit because apparently I was talking to his girl. He gets in my face, I get in his, he punches me in the mouth (pillow hands LOL), and then everybody jumped in and broke it up before I could get a shot off.

Besides that, party was bumping.

why didnt you jam your banana milkshake down his throat

Not everybody enjoys putting their banana milkshake down dudes throats Gus. I cast no judgement on you for doing it though.

You should have bent him over and gave him a banana nut milkshake

Drank it this morning. Hangover is nowhere to be found.

But, as I was leaving, some redneck shit fuck started talking shit because apparently I was talking to his girl. He gets in my face, I get in his, he punches me in the mouth (pillow hands LOL), and then everybody jumped in and broke it up before I could get a shot off.

Besides that, party was bumping.

Cecil Peoples scored it 30-27 for the redneck

If Cecil sees it that way, it must be true.

Phins look meh. Tanny just put together a solid drive tho

Someone make a new thread

I'm just going to ignore EOWs thread lmao

I'm just going to ignore EOWs thread lmao

the definition of ignoring is not to mention it, which you clearly have just done!

tumblr_mfo783CQ0U1qhmyo1o8_.gif

RR called for a new thread, I made it. Apart from the tongue in cheek poll, the thread was not in any way, shape or form a shot at you lot!

How rustled do you have to be to not post in a SBBC thread because someone from the prem thread started it!

not as rustled as the guy who responded with a post 10x as long as mine lmao

karl malone visited my base in Kabul. that cat was more redneck than the white soldiers from the south......it was astonishing really

My cousin managed his car dealership in New Mexico and got to meet him on multiple occasions at his property. Him being cornball was confirmed

Hollywood joto was the hero the WR needed but not deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back