SBBC: Taking Frank to the Blood Bank v 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow can't believe Moses Malone died

RIP

Idk how ppl run out of there addictions. I buy a can of dip everytime I go to store even if I have a whole log, just so I never run out.

Moses Malone and Chocolate Thunder in same year, fuck that.

that's amateur shit right there Champ, unless you don't have the loot to procure more ahead of time, then my bad.... it's why i never let myself go below a half zip

Streetz, i'm pumped for this first game. Maclin is going to go apeshit this year, he or kelce are getting every pass not to a RB

Angus, Tannehill quietly looked fantastic in preseason, i think jarvis landry is going to apeshit as well. I expect huge improvements from tannehil this year

Moses had more MVPs than Shaq and Kooby combined

he was old and led the sixers to the Finals, moses malone was a fucking monster, that doesn't get anywhere near the love he should from this current generation

he put up near Rodman board numbers (not the same on D, but still), while being a dominant scorer

Ended up smoking a few blunts with old friends last night... zapped my supply...but its gravy..im grabbing more tomorrow

he was old and led the sixers to the Finals, moses malone was a fucking monster, that doesn't get anywhere near the love he should from this current generation

he put up near Rodman board numbers (not the same on D, but still), while being a dominant scorer

Dude was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's kryptonite. How many players in NBA history can make that claim? He's severely underrated in the discussion of all-time great NBA centers and I myself am guilty of perpetuating that.

BOOM! That's the type of encouragement I needed!

Gotta pre-game my ninja.

It's always hilarious during football season to see the posts to start the day and the posts during the night game when everyone is shitfaced.

Gonna miss drinking for this season...but its for the best

I told my roommate who played the beautiful game in hs that Moses Malone died and he said, who?

Dude was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's kryptonite. How many players in NBA history can make that claim? He's severely underrated in the discussion of all-time great NBA centers and I myself am guilty of perpetuating that.

just looking at his player comparison, holy shit i had no idea DRob had a season w/ 20 WS.....and another one w/ high 17s....

If you were to look at just stats (and ignore Hakeem killing him), Robinson gets slighted alot too. He has the second highest WS/48 EVER, 4th highest DBPM EVER, 4th highest PER, 4th highest DRTG, 9th in Block %, was in the top ten in steal % one year (wtf), 8th highest VORP.....

cant wait till the chargers move, awesome. fucking SD fairweather fan bitches

just looking at his player comparison, holy shit i had no idea DRob had a season w/ 20 WS.....and another one w/ high 17s....

If you were to look at just stats (and ignore Hakeem killing him), Robinson gets slighted alot too. He has the second highest WS/48 EVER, 4th highest DBPM EVER, 4th highest PER, 4th highest DRTG, 9th in Block %, was in the top ten in steal % one year (wtf), 8th highest VORP.....

DRob was perhaps the greatest RS center of all-time... too bad the playoffs had to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back