SBBC: RIP Super Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice was served.
I'll leave it at that.
200.gif

Buzz Hargrove drop by frequently?

When I was a grad student at an Ontario University there was a movement to unionize for those doing TAing. The CAW sent two goons to convince us to pay union dues to them and it was hilarious. These goons were straight out of the early 70s and talked to us like we were the lifers at GM plant in Oshawa. LMAO.
They tried that recently at one of the “secret” pots growing facility’s in Oakville...OPSEU ftl...

never liked the super dave show

he was alright on curb your enthusiasm

Lol at opening ESPN.com and women’s NCAA basketball headlining the whole site. Usually this happens after the super bowl.

What do you guys go to for sports? Or do you watch your own tape and form your own analysis.

What do you guys go to for sports? Or do you watch your own tape and form your own analysis.
Why so serious...I go to quite a few sites...including ESPN...

Sherdog Sports Bar

This^^^.

I used to be an NBA season ticket holder (actually I split season tickets with another guy -- 20 games were enough). After the Nets left New Jersey I lost interest in the NBA. If it wasn't for the SB NBA threads I probably would not follow the NBA.

I definitely watch more CFB because of the SB CFB threads and the regulars that post in them.

This^^^.

I used to be an NBA season ticket holder (actually I split season tickets with another guy -- 20 games were enough). After the Nets left New Jersey I lost interest in the NBA. If it wasn't for the SB NBA threads I probably would not follow the NBA.

I definitely watch more CFB because of the SB CFB threads and the regulars that post in them.
*Yuppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back