SBBC: RIP Super Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically of course, if you're capping the asses of some octogenarians, do you do it at the restaurant serving an early bird dinner special at 3pm or do you just hit up the local Publix?
Publix always has a gaggle of old folks no matter the time

Jorts are the official Florida WT apparel.

Gator+Fans.jpg
Lol at that red heads mullet.

Nah, union shop. But close.

Buzz Hargrove drop by frequently?

When I was a grad student at an Ontario University there was a movement to unionize for those doing TAing. The CAW sent two goons to convince us to pay union dues to them and it was hilarious. These goons were straight out of the early 70s and talked to us like we were the lifers at GM plant in Oshawa. LMAO.

Can't beat a fair priced dinner

I'm sure i've mentioned it here before but I used to hit up Wolfie Cohen's Rascal house in North Miami Beach. One time I went in the late afternoon with my buddy from work and we hear this loud clanking noise and we're thinking, "WTF is that noise?". Turned out to be old folks and their walkers showing up for dinner at 3:30 in the afternoon.

Apparently the Ambulance used park in the Rascal House parking lot because "there was always someone on their way out".

Buzz Hargrove drop by frequently?

When I was a grad student at an Ontario University there was a movement to unionize for those doing TAing. The CAW sent two goons to convince us to pay union dues to them and it was hilarious. These goons were straight out of the early 70s and talked to us like we were the lifers at GM plant in Oshawa. LMAO.
Lol! We have our own scumbags to ensure the guys about to retire get a sweet sendoff on the backs of anyone under 35.

I'm sure i've mentioned it here before but I used to hit up Wolfie Cohen's Rascal house in North Miami Beach. One time I went in the late afternoon with my buddy from work and we hear this loud clanking noise and we're thinking, "WTF is that noise?". Turned out to be old folks and their walkers showing up for dinner at 3:30 in the afternoon.

Apparently the Ambulance used park in the Rascal House parking lot because "there was always someone on their way out".
Old folks walk around the mall here for exercise

And they ding cars backing out..so i avoid parking near anyone if i go there

recently found out there's something at a nearby mall called "Mall Walkers" where these old ass fucks walk around the mall early in the morning before all the stores open. sounds depressing as hell. I can see it now, "Hey, Mort. I'll race you to Hickory Farms and back!"

didn’t know malls existed anymore. I usually hit up the virtual malls. Only thing you gotta worry about is someone stealing your identity.

recently found out there's something at a nearby mall called "Mall Walkers" where these old ass fucks walk around the mall early in the morning before all the stores open. sounds depressing as hell. I can see it now, "Hey, Mort. I'll race you to Hickory Farms and back!"
“Found” out? Lol

That's been around for 20+ years. Mall operators were trying to figure out what to do because there hordes of old fuckers that just moved around en mass taking advantage of airconditioned work out familities without spending a dime. THey were driving younger people (that actually spend money) away from malls.

McDonalds has a similar with old people spending 65 cents and sitting around for 3 hrs taking up table space.

tbf to old cats, they are generally retired and are the ones that have the time/money to sit some place and take up space for hours

i'm pretty sure that's why Golf was invented

one of the many great scenes in an awesome movie

I lived this way for about five years before during and after my divorce.
It was great.

one of the many great scenes in an awesome movie

I lived this way for about five years before during and after my divorce.
It was great.

Must have been a grand ol' time for the perps in your precinct during that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back