SBBC: RIP Super Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha

how do you get knocked out by a micro manlet in one round?

lmfao

Also, Hardy was screwed. Let the man bang bro.

Hardy is a retard. I was sitting at the poker table watching, and said "Don't you knee him!" out loud. It was so obvious what he was about to do. If you could only tell your fighter one rule before a fight, that'd be it, and you'd hope he'd know not to start blasting nuts.

Last edited:
I never thought I would feel bad for Broner, until the dude told him to his face, he averaged 8 punches a round.

I remember when people said the only reason Floyd beat Manny was because Manny was no longer good

Manny should be 5-0 since the Floyd fight. His loss to Horn was bullshit

Manny kicking ass still makes Floyds win over him look that much better

Meh, that rule sucks. The other dude shouldn't be allowed to just sit there on a knee and be safe. Hardy laid him out like he deserved.

tenor.gif

Jon Jones had a shitty DQ and look how his careee ended up. Hardy is in good company now. He’ll be back

Lol, I was just fucking around. Although I do hate that rule. No way he's just sitting there on his knees if that's a legitimate option. I understand the rule, but when it allows guys to be lazy or worse, manipulate it to remain safe when they shouldn't be, I think it does more harm than good.

Still no excuse for Hardy throwing that particular knee. You simply have to know that rule if you're even a fan of the sport.

Lol, I was just fucking around. Although I do hate that rule. No way he's just sitting there on his knees if that's a legitimate option. I understand the rule, but when it allows guys to be lazy or worse, manipulate it to remain safe when they shouldn't be, I think it does more harm than good.

Still no excuse for Hardy throwing that particular knee. You simply have to know that rule if you're even a fan of the sport.

Hardy an Dillashaw should have got Can of the night bonuses for being delusional losers. The Dillashaw stoppage was absolutely legit. LOL @ Dillashaw and his, "Congrats, but I didn't lose". Sort of fits with the stories of he is an asshole and why they kicked him out of Alphamale.

Hardy an Dillashaw should have got Can of the night bonuses for being delusional losers. The Dillashaw stoppage was absolutely legit. LOL @ Dillashaw and his, "Congrats, but I didn't lose". Sort of fits with the stories of he is an asshole and why they kicked him out of Alphamale.
Henry "The Mongoose" Cejudo.
tenor.gif

Racist company didn't have today off smh. I work in Newport. No surprise there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back