SBBC: RIP Super Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he's going to be fighting in the women's division, since that's who he's accustomed to hitting.

Last edited:
DxNSN-KUcAAqqwZ.jpg

I liked the old one.
shits weak.

Stephen A. doing the panels in between fights on ESPN. Mothafucka makes me sick how far we dun fell.

Stephen A. doing the panels in between fights on ESPN. Mothafucka makes me sick how far we dun fell.
Came here to post the same shit. Stephen A. and Bisping discussing anything makes me want to throw myself off a roof.

I'd heard that the guy that Cerrone fought said some abnormally disrespectful things before the fight. So it was pleasing to see him get demolished and punished by the older underdog Cerrone.

What did he say?
A bit from USA Today

“I understand you’re talking live and Saturday’s coming, so let’s fight for money on Saturday,” Cerrone said. “But I’m not the guy to sit here and talk (expletive) to you because I know what floor you’re on – they (expletive) up and put me in the wrong room. I’m right next to you, you little mother(expletive). So if you have something to say, you come knock on my door, OK?”

For Hernandez, it was just a sign that he was on the right track.

“We’re not on the same floor,” Hernandez said. “I’m in a different suite, for one. And for two, you’re all buddy-buddy in the back. It’s called healthy and nice. I do look healthy. I look great. You look like you spent the last two terms in the (expletive) Oval Office. You look worn out. You look aged and withered.”

Hernandez savagely mocked Cerrone’s turnaround.

“On your 40th fight, if it took you that long to figure out what your goals are and that you’re meant to be a champion, you’re about 39 too (expletive) late,” Hernandez said. “For me, I know why I’m in this. I know my purpose. I know my mission, and I’m 100 percent committed to one thing.

“Unlike old day-drinking Don over there, who’s got mixed mistresses and a number of extracurricular activities to hide from the greatest fear in his life, which is in front of him, I focus on one thing and one thing only. I know I’m going to be a champion. He’s No. 2, he’s always going to be No. 2. I’m going to be No. 1.”

Such savagery.
And then the shit talk ended with him getting bludgeoned for all but the first 30 seconds of the fight. Pretty satisfying stuff. What's better is that Cerrone didn't even mention this dude in his post fight interview.

Does he have fused vertebrae? Because he looks like he is in neck brace.

The more I see these fights the more I realize I am severely lacking in tribal style tattoos.

Greg Hardy did something shitty and really fucking stupid. Shocking.

Meh, that rule sucks. The other dude shouldn't be allowed to just sit there on a knee and be safe. Hardy laid him out like he deserved.

Hope Dillashaw gets laid out next for dropping divisions to win a second belt.

Meh, that rule sucks. The other dude shouldn't be allowed to just sit there on a knee and be safe. Hardy laid him out like he deserved.
It's not like Hardy was winning and the other guy was stalling and trying to avoid the fight. Hardy was getting beaten and then as soon as he had an opportunity he threw a blatantly illegal blow. Fuck that dude.

am-i-the-only-one-around-here.gif

I was getting settled in to fall asleep for the little fella wrestlefest, but goddamn Cejudo did some punching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back