::SBBC:: Personal Goals for 2018

What Are Your Goals For 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aafaVRB.jpg

You really in the Porsche market?

Eh not really lol.

I just don't think I realistically spend money on that this year, maybe next few years.

Even then I'd get a low mileage used one... the premium on brand new is just too much. Which is why people only lease them.

lol'ing hard @ those raggedy ass joggers. why are they so short

out here in your mowing the lawn shoes and black socks

I pull them up when I go on the treadmill lmao

i like running with them being like that

Id love to see reactions outside of Sherdog for what is considered a manlet here.

I think Sherdog and maybe Netherlands are the only places thats considered short lol.

Some chicks on tinder 5'11 and under is unnacceptable. Black women on twitter hate manlets too.

Apparently it's really common for guys to lie about their height on dating apps lmao

Eh not really lol.

I just don't think I realistically spend money on that this year, maybe next few years.

Even then I'd get a low mileage used one... the premium on brand new is just too much. Which is why people only lease them.
Id never buy a car like that new. Such a waste of a massive chunk of $ in depreciation its just stupid.

Im in the same boat with a Viper. Promised myself since I bought the truck Id wait until I can pay cash for the toy.

My last boss bought a brand new Carrera 4S and I laughed in his face. That stigma of “used” car for some folks is just amusing.

You really in the Porsche market?

I find it hilarious that the new Camry crushes early 90s Porsches on the track.

For whatever reason the "how come him and not me" lemming neighbors in my area are buying Cayennes and Macans. And as per usual, the SUV of choice for chicks is that smaller Range Rover.

Which reminds me of one my favorite parables: if you don't like stereotypes then don't act like one.

The new vs used argument is interesting. Certified Pre-Owned is probably the GOAT, but a normal just Used car that's going to be a toy to you, was a toy to someone else. A toy that's now creeping to an expired warranty, and toys tend to not be cheap to fix

I guess my decision will depend on how much scratch I have in a few years when I'm ready to upgrade

I find it hilarious that the new Camry crushes early 90s Porsches on the track.

Sounds like you went all in on some viral video of a new 300hp V-6 Camry narrowly beating a base 1990's Porsche Boxster in a drag race.

Even with 20+ years of development, there's still no comparison between driving a dogshit Camry and a mid 90's 911.

Sounds like you went all in on some viral video of a new 300hp V-6 Camry narrowly beating a base 1990's Porsche Boxster in a drag race.

Even with 20+ years of development, there's still no comparison between driving a dogshit Camry and a mid 90's 911.
This lol

Plus at the end of the day you're still in a Camry

I bought a new vehicle (4Runner, I’ve got a family but still want to be able to off-road) and house this past year.

I’m up for a promotion so that’s my goal for this year.

Personal goals: getting laid for the first time

I’d like to travel more. Haven’t gone on a proper vacation in a few years. Just improve in all aspects, learn something new every day.

Definitely plan to work during the day again (I work night shift)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back