SBBC: No more "post the song you're listening to" vids because 99% of them suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadark you bastard, I was gonna make the next sbbc thread about shitty music in these threads and a good poll
BOOOOOOO, YOU SUCK

*throws tomato

You're saying you weren't in China? This goes against what most experts agreed on. As you know that never happens.

you know i am strongly against questioning the experts, but i think we need to make an exception in this case. i dare say the experts got this one wrong.

Kadark you bastard, I was gonna make the next sbbc thread about shitty music in these threads and a good poll
BOOOOOOO, YOU SUCK

*throws tomato

lol this reminds me of palp always beating highcan to the punch with the nba threads, sometimes by mere seconds. you have to learn the tricks of the trade, create your thread when the current one is at ~900 posts and refresh every 20 seconds thereafter, with a create new thread tab open and ready to go. the second she hits 1k it's time to go to work and click submit, fingers crossed that nobody jumped the gun and beat you to it.

lol this reminds me of palp always beating highcan to the punch with the nba threads, sometimes by mere seconds. you have to learn the tricks of the trade, create your thread when the current one is at ~900 posts and refresh every 20 seconds thereafter, with a create new thread tab open and ready to go. the second she hits 1k it's time to go to work and click submit, fingers crossed that nobody jumped the gun and beat you to it.
I was watching the game, poll wouldve been how many crappy songs will be posted in this thread: under 50, 50-100, Over 100, IDK but what I do know is TS is a loser and will die alone.
Now wouldnt that have been awesome?

I was watching the game, poll wouldve been how many crappy songs will be posted in this thread: under 50, 50-100, Over 100, IDK but what I do know is TS is a loser and will die alone.
Now wouldnt that have been awesome?

that would have been a good poll idea, maybe you can save it for the next thread? although something tells me it just won't be the same, you have to strike while the iron's hot and i think that opportunity has passed. good job, good effort tho.

That poll idea is dead now, smh
BTW Kadark when I murder you, anything in particular you want me to tell your family?

That poll idea is dead now, smh
BTW Kadark when I murder you, anything in particular you want me to tell your family?

tell them i rustled a guy named maincan over the internet enough to travel & commit murder. but wait until after july 7, that's when my girl la roux's second album drops. critics are already calling it "a revolution not only in music, but in western culture and global geopolitics" and "besmirches bethoven at his best".

You know I like you, itll be a crime of passion. And I like la roux, not to your disturbing level but i like em
BTW I think this song best captures my mood right now

Maincan you're the last person that should be committing a murder. You're always putting your name where it shouldn't be. I could totally see you killing someone and putting your name in the top left corner of the scene

I'm pretty sure nobody posting in this thread could get away with murder.

a watermark on his dead corpse

i couldnt murder anyone ... floridas prisons last i heard had no weights

You'd have to work your arms by giving explosive hand jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back