SBBC: No more "post the song you're listening to" vids because 99% of them suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao...yeah all these kids need to do is lawyer up... simple

instead they start crying and admit everything

A friend of mine from HS beat the shit out of his step dad that landed him in jail for 2 years. Witnesses agreed he showed more technique than 95% of the UFC roster.

They always fall for the "Tell me your side of the story"

Or "You didn't mean to do it"

First words out of an explosive infant should be "I want an attorney present"

"Tell us what happened."

"I was there but didn't do nothing."

"We have video of you killing this guy."

"Yeah I shot him."

i bet champ was a real badass committing white collar crimes like insurance fraud and tax evasion and using it to try and get street cred.

It's amazing how easier it is to break the law if you're a hard worker. That shit aint no stereotype haha, it's the truth. It's mindboggling at times

When I was in Vegas years ago, when I was about 12 years old, a guy in a wheelchair gave me his skateboard. I was excited to use it the second I got home. First day using it I was getting used to it, I rolled into the street and a car hit me and drove off.
#MEMORIES

oh you stole 150 million? ahahaha...go to a country club prison for the next 20 years

lol at the sbbc crew (softest crew on sherdog) talking about committing crime/doing time. spotless criminal records on display itt, esp. remedy, bet that boy doesn't even jaywalk.

I never even got detention

Rob Ford has broken 20 laws in the last hour and he's going to be reelected in a few months.

i didnt go to prison

i got sentenced to 3 years felony drug offender probation

It's amazing how easier it is to break the law if you're a hard worker. That shit aint no stereotype haha, it's the truth. It's mindboggling at times

it's true. although for whatever reason, embezzlement just doesn't instill that fear/respect on the streets.

When I was in Vegas years ago, when I was about 12 years old, a guy in a wheelchair gave me his skateboard. I was excited to use it the second I got home. First day using it I was getting used to it, I rolled into the street and a car hit me and drove off.
#MEMORIES

truly a tear-jerker if i'm being honest. would like to see a script of this for the big screen.

Champ what gang were you considering joining if you had to do time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back