SBBC : Maximum Overrustle

Status
Not open for further replies.
25th Hour is underrated. That scene with him in front of the mirror is awesome, but the very last scene, with what his father says to him, was really, really good

totally agreed

most of my friends never heard of it

I was pretty disappointed with Zodiac. Idk, maybe I need to watch it again.

Haven't seen Primal Fear in probably a decade, need to rewatch it. Might do it tonight actually

I was pretty disappointed with Zodiac. Idk, maybe I need to watch it again.

Not so much that movie in particular, but just the idea of it being like that.

Anyone seen Prisoners? Worth watching?

What I want to know is where did Matthew McConaughey come from man.... Holy shit hes been on a tear in the last year and a half. Went from Dazed and Confused, to complete can to the fucking man.

What I want to know is where did Matthew McConaughey come from man.... Holy shit hes been on a tear in the last year and a half. Went from Dazed and Confused, to complete can to the fucking man.

Killer Joe really kick started all of it ..holy hell what a movie that was

He's always been a really good (and underrated) actor.

i wish more actors would do daring roles

Lincoln Lawyer was also great

In between Tropic Thunder and Killer Joe, he did Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and something called Surfer Dude, which sounds like a movie Matthew McConaughey would make.

It's too bad that Nolan movie looks retarded

I still watch Dazed and Confused like once or twice a year. It's a nostalgia trip. Had a pretty similar high school experience 25 years later.

Surfer Dude has a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

lmfao

Can't say he's been killing it since Tropic Thunder with that turd floating in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back