SBBC : Maximum Overrustle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they'll have the same dynamic as last season. Honestly hope Pitt is the straight man. Don't think he can pull off what McConaughey did.

Pitt is an incredible actor.... He could play pretty much any role he wanted to. He'd be great in whatever way they used him. Gotta figure they're gonna go a different route than Rust and Marty. Can't just replay the same thing over and over with different actors lol.

i tweet fast so i do make a bunch of errors lol

Pitt is an incredible actor.... He could play pretty much any role he wanted to. He'd be great in whatever way they used him. Gotta figure they're gonna go a different route than Rust and Marty. Can't just replay the same thing over and over with different actors lol.

Pitt is top 5 actors out right now

Edward Norton is rumored to be interested as well. That'd be dope.

Sounds like Pitt is a strong possibility.

I think Edward Norton would be great.

Heard some rumor about Edward Norton possibly being one of the actors for season 2. No idea how legit it is though. Dude's been a can for ages now, but I'm confident he'd kill it

Edward Norton is rumored to be interested as well. That'd be dope.

Hah word, cool

norton pitt combo would be crazy

id like to see vaughn get back to some dramatic roots

Heard some rumor about Edward Norton possibly being one of the actors for season 2. No idea how legit it is though. Dude's been a can for ages now, but I'm confident he'd kill it

i thought he played a great asshole in The Bourne Legacy

and moonrise kingdom is supposed to be awesome

Best romantic movie since True Romance.

Can be a bit too hipsterish at times, but it's a great movie.

Good movie but let's not get crazy here

Didn't see either of them

I meant that he's been in can movies for a while now, not that he's somehow lost skill. Guy is probably my favorite actor, really want him to do something great

also want to see grand budapest hotel

norton in the 25th hour tho...that rant tho

I recently saw Bottle Rocket. Owen Wilson is fucking hilarious in that movie.

Norton is my dude. He was awesome is Rounders.

I agree with the last part.

Pitt is a very good leading man. One of the better ones in our era. Playing a nuanced character in a supporting role? We'll see. Like the guy.

To me, TD I'd a show you watch by yourself with your cell phone off. No distractions

speaking of owen... anyone seen midnight in paris?

25th Hour is underrated. That scene with him in front of the mirror is awesome, but the very last scene, with what his father says to him, was really, really good

I think a Zodiac type vibe to this season would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back