• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McFly - Booger

CiH - Biff

tumblr_nvzoez48YZ1ry46hlo1_500.gif

Faust - dwert
Puo - snowflake
Streets - flyover
Isis - Danny

That's all I have so far

But you're familiar with West Point Pike which goes to I-476.

Is there even a sign for West Point? Unless you are going to Merck or the old RCA satellites division that was sold to Martin Marietta, I don't think you would know of West Point, PA.

I just looked up West Point Pike and it looks like it's just called that for like a 1/4 of a mile stretch. I always referred to it as Church Road.

You ever finish The Witcher 3?

Lol I did not. I was pretty sure I almost did, and then just now going over the quest list...I don't remember a bunch of the last group of quests. So maybe I didn't. I'll get back into it and finish. I bounce around too much

Lol I did not. I was pretty sure I almost did, and then just now going over the quest list...I don't remember a bunch of the last group of quests. So maybe I didn't. I'll get back into it and finish. I bounce around too much
Well I mean, like, the final war lol. The ending ending

The shit was fuckin SIIIIIIICK

Also if you did finish it, pick up the Heart Of Stone expansion. Shitgoddamn that was good. It gets a little meandering in the middle, but duuuuude.... duuuude....

Last edited:
I went to bed at around 9 last night, woke up at 6, got to work at 7, and I have to say I feel 10x better today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back