• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm by the looks of this comeback white-pony is approximately 13 years old.

No 13 year old knows what a reverse DDT is. Your analysis skills are as low level itt as they are in the NBA thread.

Subway was shut down on my commute home so I went to go get an uber but a cab drove by so I got in. Some woman ran up and started calling me a fucking asshole for taking her cab. Cab driver laughed in her face and I called her an old bitch.

#YOLO!

What subway stop did this happen at?

No 13 year old knows what a reverse DDT is. Your analysis skills are as low level itt as they are in the NBA thread.

tbf lumi finished 3rd last year in fantasy, whereas you were last among active players and traded jimmy butler for jordan clarkson lmao. must say his hoops analysis trumps yours on every level

You guys gotta invite me next season unless there's too many people as it is.

yea, I had to reach for a Johnny Rodriquez reference tbh

hqdefault.jpg

that was my second choice, especially after all the discussion about legit Mexican food.

that was my second choice, especially after all the discussion about legit Mexican food.

This is somewhat dating me and embarrassing at the same time. When i was in high school, I would do winter training camps in Scottsdale. We didn't have Taco Bell in Canada at the time so we didn't know how shit tier the food was. We only saw commercials on US channels and assumed this was some top tier fast food.

i remember my first trip to a Taco bell with teammates - in Scottsdale. I had no idea what to order, the size of the menu was overwhelming - LOL. I just gave the girl a five dollar bill and told her to start ringing up items until it ran out. What i got was a ridiculous amount of food on a tray. I ate that entire slop of shit and thought, "damn, why dont' we have this in Canada".

Just to give you an idea of how cheap food items were at Taco bell, look at this:

We all took off on foot and hit the drive-thru (yeah, we thought it was funny to "walk" thru the "drive" thru ... Gen X nerds!). My normal order in those days would have been 2 soft tacos and a small drink for just under $2 total. (some may recall Taco Bell's big promo in those days was their 59/69/79 menu where every menu item was either $.59 $.69 or $.79.

Anyway, this particular evening they had just rolled out a promo for the new "chilito" for $.79.
FML.

I suppose I can't really expect much out of someone from a shit-tier city like Houston...

I'm at a loss here... I don't think this is salvageable.

I can't shit because I'm from Detroit but that shit sucks. Glorified Wendys.

Houston laughs at your spot

This is somewhat dating me and embarrassing at the same time. When i was in high school, I would do winter training camps in Scottsdale. We didn't have Taco Bell in Canada at the time so we didn't know how shit tier the food was. We only saw commercials on US channels and assumed this was some top tier fast food.

i remember my first trip to a Taco bell with teammates - in Scottsdale. I had no idea what to order, the size of the menu was overwhelming - LOL. I just gave the girl a five dollar bill and told her to start ringing up items until it ran out. What i got was a ridiculous amount of food on a tray. I ate that entire slop of shit and thought, "damn, why dont' we have this in Canada".

Just to give you an idea of how cheap food items were at Taco bell, look at this:

FML.
The "chilio" is a tortilla full of what looks like dog diarrhea, but goddamn I like those little mugs. Taco Bell is the only shit tier fast food place I will go to.

I can't shit because I'm from Detroit

They like to say "the 'D' is back baby", and you know what? It sort of is. One of the most unlikely things imaginable. Who knew that inner city farming, wildlife, a bunch of hipsters, and a whack of money from Illich and Glibert could turn around but I'll be damned if they didn't do it.

Had orientation today at my B job, pretty much was bs compiled with me making a list of all the cashier's I'm going to smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back