• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's called burger king for a reason

when it comes to burgers, there's the whopper, and then there's everything else

Dope, where do you hang your hat? Seems like you're never in one place for longer than a few weeks lol.

If I ever get arrested, the police report might read "of no fixed address". Most recently, I am of Boston/Palo Alto/Ann Arbor.

No way in hell I'm trying any of the "authentic" Mexican joints in Indiana, no fucking way.

They exist, just find one run by a Mexican family. Eli Lilly had a large animal facility in Greenfield (just east of Indy) and we used to hit up a Mexican place there. it was legit.

Subway was shut down on my commute home so I went to go get an uber but a cab drove by so I got in. Some woman ran up and started calling me a fucking asshole for taking her cab. Cab driver laughed in her face and I called her an old bitch.

Subway was shut down on my commute home so I went to go get an uber but a cab drove by so I got in. Some woman ran up and started calling me a fucking asshole for taking her cab. Cab driver laughed in her face and I called her an old bitch.

have some respect you fuckin burnout

if you would have tried to pull a stunt like that in front of me i would have fuckin tombstone'd you through the windshield. little bitch

Such an amateur move. If you tried to pull that shit on me I would have flipped over and reversed ddt'd your dumb ass on the curb and super kicked your mom.

Such an amateur move. If you tried to pull that shit on me I would have flipped over and reversed ddt'd your dumb ass on the curb and super kicked your mom.

you would get diamond cutter'd off a balcony

hmmm by the looks of this comeback white-pony is approximately 13 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back