SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t restrict his access so that he can’t post images or media?

iwi_TSFD18.jpg

I can see champ with this tbh

They have a SCAR H for sale at my local gun shop

Want 2 gs for it tho

Thats why I prefer the DIY AR. 2gs is a lot to drop on a single rifle with a stiff design. Being able to tear it completely down and do a custom rebuild is a godsend.

They have a SCAR H for sale at my local gun shop

Want 2 gs for it tho
What does $2,000 mean in the grand scheme? That gun will make you happy so I think you should go ahead and buy it now.

ATF? You mean DEA... the only difference for law enforcement is that the marijuana enforcement by DEA will be like ATF now and local police will remove marijuana enforcement to be folded into liquor commission or a separate but similar entity.

The major opposition is from people over age 55. And they vote. And from pharmaceutical companies. And they have bank.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5876889be4b03c8a02d4f097/amp

^ 2/3 of police officers support some form of marijuana decriminalization.

So lethal pots it is.

Thats why I prefer the DIY AR. 2gs is a lot to drop on a single rifle with a stiff design. Being able to tear it completely down and do a custom rebuild is a godsend.
Im a noob still...just gimme the whole package lol

Wait @Tules what the fuck happen to Angus?

This is some grade a bullshit.

I knew he was busy with his move and shit but wtf

that's why it boggles the mind more states don't have recreational, legal trees...

A) people are clearly already doing it in mass numbers
B) it's a political win, from either the right or left, especially w/ younger demographics (f old people)
C) it's free money
Canada proving to be ahead of the curve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back