SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bet any time. I will be at the the Woodlands mall in an hour. More than willing to embarrass you

I fucking knew it, dudes scared of postcards, what a fraud.

I never post in here(Conor.gif) but gotta show some respect for Angus a good dude. Hope he makes his way back here where he belongs. The few times I've talked to him he's quality. I don't know the circumstances behind his bannings but a @Tules like sentence seems to be reasonable(3 months dubs no likes). I would not pretend to know or would want to know what goes in to modding but seems like there are some good mods here in the SB(except @Rawex who I blame for everything!)

except @Rawex who I blame for everything!)
GYgUdFJ.jpg

Ang isn’t the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

and more importantly, his gun doesn't fly out of his waistband when he does backflips..

spoken to Ang quite a few times IRL, he's a pretty good dude

and knows waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more about sports than he lets on here

Great, now we will get 'Expert opinions' on sure bets every day of the week from now on. Gonna be fun watching people lose their asses betting on games when Any Given Sunday rears its ugly head.

Great, now we will get 'Expert opinions' on sure bets every day of the week from now on. Gonna be fun watching people lose their asses betting on games when Any Given Sunday rears its ugly head.
They already do now. The only difference now is that the states will be making a lot of money.

that's why it boggles the mind more states don't have recreational, legal trees...

A) people are clearly already doing it in mass numbers
B) it's a political win, from either the right or left, especially w/ younger demographics (f old people)
C) it's free money

I think sports betting should be legal federally...

Im fine with letting states decide whether to legalize marijuana or not.

There still needs to be more research into potencies and regulating them, what the effects are on people with schizophrenia/schizophrenia triggers, and viable tests of reflecting impairment while driving. For every Hunter that has a high tolerance and can drive while high, there are five people that it does effect negatively and are a danger to themselves and others on the road.

The benefits vastly outweigh the cons. Still, there needs to be hard data and a concerted effort into bringing this to the mainstream not by hippies or dealers, but serious people.

Tried to walk into a legal CBD store the other day-which is tentative (legal cbd)- and it looked a lot more professional than a random head shop run by Deadheads and burnouts. This is a good thing.

Last edited:
wow, how often are we going have to sign off on the CofC and Privacy Policy here?
gonna call my buddy Malcolm over at Evolve and ask wtf is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back