SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching one of the true ATG GOAT movies...HEAT
I like that movie start to finish, but it's simply too fucking long. I tried rewatching it on Netflix like a week ago and fell asleep on it two nights in a row (starting the second night where I fell asleep the night before) and still didn't get through it. That bank robbery shoot out is incredible though.

I like that movie start to finish, but it's simply too fucking long. I tried rewatching it on Netflix like a week ago and fell asleep on it two nights in a row (starting the second night where I fell asleep the night before) and still didn't get through it. That bank robbery shoot out is incredible though.
2 and a half hours... Im committed..i live amongst the remains of dead people..

It's gotta be longer than that. I had it on VHS back in the day and it took 2 tapes. Lol. That was usually reserved for 3+ hours.

the only movie I'd watch over 2, 2 and a half hours would be the directors cut of either Apocalypse Now or The Godfather.
lol at spending three hours watching Heat.
please

Almost bought apocalypse now the other day

Went with tombstone

Tombstone is an ATG.

Even though Tombstone is ridiculous as history, the movie is far too entertaining to not completely love. Val Kilmer's GOAT role hands down.

One of the best characters of all time.

the bank shootout scene is even more incredible (as is the club scene in Collateral) when you consider those are more thriller dramas than they are action movies....

so those setpieces clearly stand out, yet are still so solid and well put together which makes sense as they're both Michael Mann movies

that recent movie Den of Thieves was actually substantially better than i thought i was gonna be

sidestories/character building meanders a bit, but the few action scenes are quite well done, you guys tell me tho

Has curtis jackson in it

Wont see it tbh

that recent movie Den of Thieves was actually substantially better than i thought i was gonna be

sidestories/character building meanders a bit, but the few action scenes are quite well done, you guys tell me tho

badass movie

but that scene had me thinking, "Gerard butler... you didn't train with your support hand... word?"

I'll just throw out the fact that I think that Heat is in the discussion for GOAT movie.

The nuance of McCauley having made it and then pausing and saying fuck it, let's go cap Waingro's ass is so awesome that words don't do it justice.

For those who like Heat watch the severely underrated Things to do in Denver When You're Dead.

Man...there's a place called Pizza and Pretzel Creations in Frederick, Md, that is amazing. It's kind of hipster-ish, and it sits right down on Market Street where everything in Frederick goes on.

They make this breakfast sandwich called The Piglet, that is fucking great. It's 2 eggs, bacon, ham, spicy brown mustard with cheddar on a fresh baked pretzel bagel....every single ingredient is fucking top notch. Just delicious

Man...there's a place called Pizza and Pretzel Creations in Frederick, Md, that is amazing. It's kind of hipster-ish, and it sits right down on Market Street where everything in Frederick goes on.

They make this breakfast sandwich called The Piglet, that is fucking great. It's 2 eggs, bacon, ham, spicy brown mustard with cheddar on a fresh baked pretzel bagel....every single ingredient is fucking top notch. Just delicious

"Man gets sandwich from eatery in downtown Frederick. Now back to you in studio, Kevin."

Sandwich does sound good tho. Pretzel bagels are the shiz

I was just out that way over the weekend umping a tourney. Fuck that rain, my ump shoes are still soaked. Will try to stop there next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back