SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just found an app called Exsate, and it's completely free and totally awesome. It's for photographers and let's you know know how the day and night is going to be for shooting, like to the hour. So much precise info. It's super cool

Last edited:

Seems slanderous to me. Hardy had the goddamn common decency to throw his woman victim onto a pile of guns to soften the blow and realistically give her a chance for ultimate retaliation. Seems like a gentleman to me.

Hopefully a drug test or something fucks him out of actually making a new career from fighting

Frank literally said "dude is full of blank" in a heavies thread

Im laughing out loud

So I just found an app called Exsate, and it's completely free and totally awesome. It's for photographers and let's you know know how the day and night is going to be for shooting, like to the hour. So much precise info. It's super cool

Do you still use film?

So many Jews and Puerto Ricans in NYC. I don't remember

No crows? As a woke white man I ain't watching no white washed feel good flick that omits Dumbo's truly dark past. Motherfucker treated them crows like they were meat sacks put on this planet with one purpose, fulfill Dumbo's need to control Hollywood, politically destroy his enemies in the circus and to murder President of the United States...maybe three purposes. Until those brave crows get the recognition they deserve and Dumbo is held accountable, I'll be hunger striking Disney...starting in 2 weeks because I'm on vacation, but as soon as that's over it's gonna get real, real.

#upwithhope

So as long as you beat up a chick before you're signed to the UFC it's OK, just don't do it while your under contract.

UFC and Dana are pieces of shit. That being the HW division needs any talent it can get, and Hardy might be a top guy already lmao

- A Stanford grad with a JD from Columbia, Vietnam bronze star
- A Yale grad with a Columbia JD
- a venture capitalist worth $200m with a UMich law degree
- A former US assistant attorney general, Harvard law school grad, and private equity partner.
Looks like a lot of student debt. Maybe with the exception of the Vietnam vet.

Looks like a lot of student debt. Maybe with the exception of the Vietnam vet.

Pataki, Snyder, Patrick and Davis, were all governors of states --- don't think any of them are going to be FDR level poor after leaving office. particularly Patrick and Snyder who both made boat loads of money in PE/VC careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back