Sbbc - deadlifts and squats are pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puo how do you look up old threads you made? I wanna bump my old war room thread on this lizardwoman
Go to a profile, click on postings, scroll to bottom then click find all threads.

RIP Ed MItchell, sixth astronaut to walk on the fake moon setting in Arizona

the world is flat. wish nasa would stop spreading this propaganda.

I hate conspiracy theories, but love shows about aliens. LOL. It's just mindless fun. That George Greekoppatomus guy is the tits.

his hair alone is amazing, like he's blowing his hair's mind

is it even possible?
..yes, it is
love ancient aliens
I think they ran out of topics though, no new shows for a while

I love ancient aliens too. gets me to think about shit that's out there or what could have happened.

Aaaaaaaaaand scientists have detected gravitational waves. Gawd dayum

Well it will be interesting to see what this leads to. At the moment it's just a new discovery with really no future implications... so whatever this new discovery might shed light on is currently unknown.

Anti-Gravity Boots LOOOOMMMM! haha.

can't wait to travel like this
Orig.src_.Susanne.Posel_.Daily_.News-star.trek_.transporter.quantum_occupycorporatism.jpg

whether you believe in science or religion, either way, there are countless numbers of planets and solar systems besides our own......surely, the sheer odds suggest there's life somewhere else, or else why do they all exist?

Imo it's completely fucktarded to think that we're the only forms of life

whether you believe in science or religion, either way, there are countless numbers of planets and solar systems besides our own......surely, the sheer odds suggest there's life somewhere else, or else why do they all exist?

To be fair, for life to exists the way it does on earth took a long series of against heavy odds events to happen. Our planet ended up in just the right orbit, possibly thanks to a one in a trillion collision with another protoplanet at the beginning of our solar systems life (so to speak). The solid iron cores speed of rotation gives us just the right amount of magnetic field to not get fried by solar radiation, but still allow enough in. We have all the needed resources for life as we know it. Water, heat, and all the required chemicals to make up genetic life. Plus tons of other variables that I can't think of right now, never mind no extinction level events happening in the speck of time that humanity has existed to wipe us out. Any number of slight deviations from this course, and we wouldn't exist at all. So while odds are there is life elsewhere in the galaxy and universe, it's highly possibly that we, while not unique in our evolution of intelligence, are one of a handful of species in the galaxy to get as far as we have.

As for us not having met any other species that have gotten further than us, there are plenty of theories as to why. Some say we just aren't important enough to talk to, others say we may inhabit a worthless spot in the galaxy that nobody bothers to visit. Then there are the theories that other civilizations never travelled outside of their own solar systems for various reasons. And of course, the long shots theories of us being unique, or somehow being the most advanced in the galaxy.

None of this matters though, since everyone with a brain knows were are just a giant computer simulation.

travelling by transporter on star trek seemed cool, apparating like in harry potter seems gay though
latest

I mean, who does that?

Yeah, it's fun to think about. Love sci-fi, both the absurd and the (seemingly) plausible.

And I want a bird with three tits like on Total Recall.

itll be interesting to see what comes of it

To be fair, for life to exists the way it does on earth took a long series of against heavy odds events to happen. Our planet ended up in just the right orbit, possibly thanks to a one in a trillion collision with another protoplanet at the beginning of our solar systems life (so to speak). The solid iron cores speed of rotation gives us just the right amount of magnetic field to not get fried by solar radiation, but still allow enough in. We have all the needed resources for life as we know it. Water, heat, and all the required chemicals to make up genetic life. Plus tons of other variables that I can't think of right now, never mind no extinction level events happening in the speck of time that humanity has existed to wipe us out. Any number of slight deviations from this course, and we wouldn't exist at all. So while odds are there is life elsewhere in the galaxy and universe, it's highly possibly that we, while not unique in our evolution of intelligence, are one of a handful of species in the galaxy to get as far as we have.

As for us not having met any other species that have gotten further than us, there are plenty of theories as to why. Some say we just aren't important enough to talk to, others say we may inhabit a worthless spot in the galaxy that nobody bothers to visit. Then there are the theories that other civilizations never travelled outside of their own solar systems for various reasons. And of course, the long shots theories of us being unique, or somehow being the most advanced in the galaxy.

None of this matters though, since everyone with a brain knows were are just a giant computer simulation.
All very true, but people assume that alien species need the same requirements we do to form life....if they don't breathe period, or at least not oxygen, that alone throws everything out the window

have any of you cans ever seen a ufo? I remember seeing one when i was in my teens. pretty fucking crazy. I'm gunther has probably seen some crazy shit in the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back