Sbbc - deadlifts and squats are pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
79855.original-5231.jpg

have any of you cans ever seen a ufo? I remember seeing one when i was in my teens. pretty fucking crazy. I'm gunther has probably seen some crazy shit in the military.
i saw some crazy shit i dont even know how to explain... my dad and neighbor also saw it

it was like two egg shaped things in the sky...darting back and forth super fucking fast...stayed visible for about 5 minutes and then they just took off

i won't get into it cuz i still don't know what happened, but i saw something at my boy's house, the old commanding general's residence at Quantico. i swore a saw a dude in an old timey USMC uniform roaming the halls (i was in HS, and didn't smoke yet, ftr haha)....

A week later i mentioned it my dude and he goes in on how his house is haunted by General Lejeune or some ish.....i was like wtf, and kinda forgot about it till now

weather balloon, birds, swamp gas, etc.

UFO's are a farce mostly propagated by back-water hillbillies who have nothing better to do with their mundane existence(s).

What a surprise, the two biggest pots addicts itt are the first to claim that they've seen a UFO or ghosts LMAO

Bill Burr goes hard.

All very true, but people assume that alien species need the same requirements we do to form life....if they don't breathe period, or at least not oxygen, that alone throws everything out the window
Well yah. Finding a species that breathes primarily methane, or doesnt require hydration to survive would toss all our theories right out the window.

Just got back from my first denist appointment in like 8 years, basically I'm fucked, going to cost the price of a new car to get them fixed.

Sherdog....

Meet Angus...

Franck-Ribery-tz-de.jpg
I have a picture of myself on this site, actually in two different forums you dumb fucking cunt, and I'm most likely much more attractive then you, so why don't you stfu and stick it up your fucking ass you ignorant piece of shit.

Just got back from my first denist appointment in like 8 years, basically I'm fucked, going to cost the price of a new car to get them fixed.
I had to pay 4gs, fucking 4gs for the ex wife's dental when she was pregnant. Somehow the doctors convinced her that the root canals/crowns were absolutely necessary for a healthy baby....

and unlike Tricare, spouses don't get free dental. I paid that AFTER insurance kicked in...

I think that rustled me the most when i got divorced, where my 4gs at?

I think I'm going to schedule a dental appointment now... you guys are making me nervous with these horror stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back