• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Banchan is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol incredible. Pretty sure that was a Simpsons joke like decade before that

What are we going to do? Get more dangerous animals! and repeat...

its early April, cmon son
17834860_10158592996500531_430772018632397109_o.jpg

Interesting title name for the song. Is this how you feel Mr Palmer?

It is time I shed this crude physical form, and and allow both my physical, and mental, to migrate to the nexus.

I shall become one with the universe.

It is time I shed this crude physical form, and and allow both my physical, and mental, to migrate to the nexus.

I shall become one with the universe.
Beware, I think the Nexus might just mean that you send senri pics of you gaping.

Give your reaction to this image please

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg
i'm wondering why this guy, stylishly rocking the plate carrier if i'm being honest, is even wearing one while this COL is talking like normal, no cover on, zero f's given.

also one guy in multicam blouse, other in the combat shirt, two different color beanies being worn, etc...

holy shit how was this pic even allowed to be published?

i'm wondering why this guy, stylishly rocking the plate carrier if i'm being honest, is even wearing one while this COL is talking like normal, no cover on, zero f's given.

also one guy in multicam blouse, other in the combat shirt, two different color beanies being worn, etc...

holy shit how was this pic even allowed to be published?
Its making the rounds on the internet. My favorite article on it:

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/look-at-this-fucking-asshole-1794077117

I'm not a political guy, but this just seems like a joke.

Its making the rounds on the internet. My favorite article on it:

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/look-at-this-fucking-asshole-1794077117

... according to the writer of the sophomoric quips, who doesn't count for shit.

The guy is a billionaire and now influences world matters. He controls his own destiny while banging Ivanka. He ain't doin' too bad in my books. OTOH - the chick that wrote that article is probably broke at the end of each month when she has to pay $3500 for her studio in Williamsburg. Probably has two ironic tattoos on a lay away plan.

... according to the writer of the sophomoric quips, who doesn't count for shit.

The guy is a billionaire and now influences world matters. He controls his own destiny while banging Ivanka. He ain't doin' too bad in my books. OTOH - the chick that wrote that article is probably broke at the end of each month when she has to pay $3500 for her studio in Williamsburg. Probably has two ironic tattoos on a lay away plan.
The writer of the article I posted was a guy so I don't know what you read. Pretty funny writer too.

That aside I saw the ortho today about my ankle. At first he thought my bones were fused, but after more xrays he said it is just a calcium build up. Told me I don't need surgery and he isn't worried about infection like the first doctor I saw. Told me to call him back if I keep having periods where I can't walk or the screws back out far enough to change the color of my skin.

Diagnosis: Your ankle is a piece of shit.
Prognosis: She'll be alright

Make a new thread doe

The writer of the article I posted was a guy

Even better.

That aside I saw the ortho today about my ankle. At first he thought my bones were fused, but after more xrays he said it is just a calcium build up. Told me I don't need surgery and he isn't worried about infection like the first doctor I saw. Told me to call him back if I keep having periods where I can't walk or the screws back out far enough to change the color of my skin.

Diagnosis: Your ankle is a piece of shit.
Prognosis: She'll be alright

You still have the broken screws in place and are in pain, right? If so, get another doctor -- a competent one.

I watched a lot of House and am trained in first aid and CPR. Plus I am a whiz with power tools.

Lets get this done, Moon.

I watched a lot of House and am trained in first aid and CPR. Plus I am a whiz with power tools.

Lets get this done, Moon.
No CPR needed. Just a welders mask, phillips head screw driver, bottle of grain alcohol, and maybe a little heroin. Maybe a steak knife too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back