News Say what you will about The Chris

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
But my boy has never turned down a tough fight. All these other dude look for the easiest road to the title and the best stylistic matchups. The chris fought a top 5 guy every single time, even after being KO'd

The Chris is what everyone used to love about the UFC. No nonsense matchmaking and balls of steel.

#hesstillmyboy

But my boy has never turned down a tough fight. All these other dude look for the easiest road to the title and the best stylistic matchups. The chris fought a top 5 guy every single time, even after being KO'd

The Chris is what everyone used to love about the UFC. No nonsense matchmaking and balls of steel.

#hesstillmyboy

Did you miss when he tried to get a DQ win over Mousasi? He might still be your boy, but that was a huge bitch move.

He needs another tune up fight to regain his mojo, otherwise he's just gonna get smoked by the top guys again

I agree, TS. I'd say he needs at least 3 more top-5 opponents.
rockhold-gnp-finish.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

QuestionableImpartialDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

Most fighters would love to keep fighting top 5 guys if theyre on 6 fight losing streaks... the brave guys are the ones who fight the dangerous unranked opponents
EXACTLY!!! They gave the Chris every opportunity to make a big comeback.

The only bad matchup was him vs. Reyes. UFC should get sued for that!

Last edited:
I agree, TS. I'd say he needs at least 3 more top-5 opponents.
rockhold-gnp-finish.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

QuestionableImpartialDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

(Disclaimer: I do not like Teh Chris and I find him smug suspicious of stuff abuse and overhyped for having beaten legends on their decline)

But the Rockhold fight had to be stopped earlier. That was nonsense, and he was never the same after that. The gif you posted with Jacare shows how Jacare just did not leave it up to the judge to call an end to the fight. More damage would be useless, harmful and so on.

All fighter's should have Jacare's cage ethics IMO.

Good thing Teh Chris is back.

#hesstillmyboy
He put the whole division on notice after his win. His balls are too big for his own good. Eventually he gets KO'd again. Edmund is a good fight for him. Chris has a chance in that one before Cannonier or someone else separates him from his consciousness.

Funny Anderson Silva is the one who is a proven PED cheat now.
Agreed but their era is over. Chris is done fighting at a high level so just go have fun fighting lower level guys in other promotions.

Chris was ducking TRT Belfort for ages lmao

That will be a good fight i would prefer Edmen fights Heinisch and Chris fights Brunson or Vettori
TheChris X Costa will be a good fight
Id watch it

EXACTLY!!! They gave the Chris every opportunity to make a big comeback.

The only ride matchup was him vs. Reyes. UFC should get sued for that!

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ck-reyes-with-weidman.4028551/#post-155829827

chris is a name that will put reyes over so its not Jon jones vs "some random can" in the fans eyes

this was my answer. was clear as day he was there to put reyes over so jones wasnt facing a "no name" contender like smith and santos

Back