Saw this video proving Pro-Wrestling is not staged

Indy wrestling usually has funny over the top moments

cuntpunt.gif

I mean, Wrestling centers around two muscular males, often on steroids, wearing nothing but little leather vests, spandex pants and colourful boots with little frays, roleplaying a simulated contact situation for a mostly uneducated, conservative male audience.

I have a hard time imagining something gayer tbh.
I remember early in Joe Rogans podcast career somehow wrestling got brought up and the discussion was funny. The quotes where something along the lines of

"it's 2 dudes in colored briefs that look like womens panties rolling around grunting, that's kind of gay" and "one of the wrestlers said he likes the skin on skin contact and going chest on chest..... that's kind of gay let's be honest"

Urgh, it's so cringe how someone could submit themselves to looking at something like that.

By this I mean TS looking at reddit

Greatest video ever. So glad it was documented. The aliens are going to love this.

Saku was mostly doing the shoot pro wrestling style wich itself evolved into mma in Pancrase and Rings, he mostly worked at UWF where Takada was the champion.

There is always a debate if some early Pancrase was worked, but its clear UWF always was. I think Rings was worked during the Maeda days and became a shoot in the later days.

You can tell that some of those Pancrase matches were fixed

I was at this WCW Nitro event in Toronto where Goldberg speared Hart and KO'd himself, Hart lifting his Leaf jersey up to show a piece of steel strapped around his waist.

<45>

That was erotic!

In all seriousness saying "Pro Wrestling Is Fake" shows a lack of intelligence... of you.

Everyone knows its theatrical athleticism in a fake competition when both/all participants know the result. Only children not exposed to legit combat sports believe its real because they haven't been exposed to real fights and lack critical thinking skills.

The cat has been out of the bag since the 80s, when Vince McMahon himself admitted its 'staged' when confronted why his shows have no involvement with state athletic commissions.

But its not 'fake.'
Just ask MMA legends like Ken Shamrock & Don Fry about their injuries from both careers, and both have commented they were injured far more often in pro wrestling than MMA. Mainly because pro wrestlers perform multiple times per week, and when they slam against eachother and onto the mat, there's nothing fake about that... so it sure as hell isn't ballet.

Brock Lesnar only survived 2 years of WWE's full-time schedule, and throughout it he wad addicted to vodka and painkillers.
Only 2 years.
Mark Calaway, AKA 'The Undertaker' had a 30 year career, 20+ years of it full-time, and check out this short list of his injuries.

Not mentioned in that link is he's had seven hip surgeries.

So, pro wrestlers deserve respect even if you don't respect pro wrestling.

In all seriousness saying "Pro Wrestling Is Fake" shows a lack of intelligence... of you.

Everyone knows its theatrical athleticism in a fake competition when both/all participants know the result. Only children not exposed to legit combat sports believe its real because they haven't been exposed to real fights and lack critical thinking skills.

The cat has been out of the bag since the 80s, when Vince McMahon himself admitted its 'staged' when confronted why his shows have no involvement with state athletic commissions.

But its not 'fake.'
Just ask MMA legends like Ken Shamrock & Don Fry about their injuries from both careers, and both have commented they were injured far more often in pro wrestling than MMA. Mainly because pro wrestlers perform multiple times per week, and when they slam against eachother and onto the mat, there's nothing fake about that... so it sure as hell isn't ballet.

Brock Lesnar only survived 2 years of WWE's full-time schedule, and throughout it he wad addicted to vodka and painkillers.
Only 2 years.
Mark Calaway, AKA 'The Undertaker' had a 30 year career, 20+ years of it full-time, and check out this short list of his injuries.

Not mentioned in that link is he's had seven hip surgeries.

So, pro wrestlers deserve respect even if you don't respect pro wrestling.
When people say fake they mean its pre determined not that it doesnt cause injury its a stupid thing to get hung up about. Its fake because its not real no one is saying that it wont take a toll. Movies are fake too even if the stunts are dangerous.

When people say fake they mean its pre determined not that it doesnt cause injury its a stupid thing to get hung up about. Its fake because its not real no one is saying that it wont take a toll. Movies are fake too even if the stunts are dangerous.

No one says about Broadway plays & musicals 'its fake!'

No one goes to David Copperfield and yells "Its not really magic! Its illusions!"

At this point - Who isn't aware that all live theater is staged? With plays, musicals, and magic acts there literally is a stage, and with pro wrestling there's a wrestling ring - their 'stage.'

No one says about Broadway plays & musicals 'its fake!'

No one goes to David Copperfield and yells "Its not really magic! Its illusions!"

At this point - Who isn't aware that all live theater is staged? With plays, musicals, and magic acts there literally is a stage, and with pro wrestling there's a wrestling ring - their 'stage.'
I actually go to theaters specifically to scream that its fake to make sure no one is confused. Also every dad will say before or after a magic show that its fake making sure you dont get kidnapped by a wizard. It might bother you but its fake because it simply is pre determined if you want to perceive that as disrespect have at it but it is.

I actually go to theaters specifically to scream that its fake to make sure no one is confused. Also every dad will say before or after a magic show that its fake making sure you dont get kidnapped by a wizard. It might bother you but its fake because it simply is pre determined if you want to perceive that as disrespect have at it but it is.

Its not 'my perception' its a common insult of the industry and the talent within the industry.

Fake definition -
*not genuine; counterfeit
*a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham
*forge or counterfeit (something)
*a worthless imitation passed off as genuine (noun)

Now tell me how to describe anything about anybody as 'fake' without it being received as an deep insult.

Describing pro wrestling/ers as 'Athletic Theater with Predestined Results' is a far more accurate definition.

Back