• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saw a girl get socked in the mouth this morning by some homeless dude.

Hatorade

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Normally, seeing a girl get socked by a guy might put me into hero mode, especially a really cute one like this girl; however, if I had a video of this, it would be an Internet classic for sure.

Long story short, this cute little college aged girl that was tailgating me and trying to weave her way through traffic hit some homeless dude on a bike. It wasn't bad, but enough to knock him off the bike onto the street. She was trying to get around me as I was turning into a parking lot on a two lane one way, but this guy on a bike was in the other lane. She tried to squeeze between us and bumped him hard enough to cause him to wreck.

She ended up pulling into the same parking lot as me on the next entrance about a hundered feet down the road. She got out of her car and yelled "un-fucking-believable" as she was examining the corner of her new model Toyota Land Cruiser. The guy on the bike had gotten back to his feet by this point and was walking his bike toward her, as another driver who had also pulled over was asking him if he was alright. As he got closer the girl yelled out at him "what's the matter, no fucking brain this morning," and I thought to myself how funny it would be if this older athletic and explosive gentleman wearing a Lendale White jersey and slippers went all hood on her. Well, my wish came true. He walked right up to her while still pushing his bike and popped her with a strait right in mid stride that sent her crumbling to the ground. He then said "It's OK, I still love ya bitch." I instantly jogged over to make sure she wasn't seriously hurt , but by the time I got over there he was already riding off and more people had got out of their cars to help this poor damsel in distress.

I played it off like I was concerned, but since she was already getting back to her feet, I was laughing on the inside. Just the image of her looking in shock at her hand when she saw her own blood made my day.
I guess I'm a bad person for thinking this was so funny, but she didn't appear to be in too bad of shape, and I bet she ate a nice piece of humble pie.

What a thing to see to end the year LOL

She shouldn’t have been standing there.

Normally, seeing a girl get socked by a guy might put me into hero mode, especially a really cute one like this girl; however, if I had a video of this, it would be an Internet classic for sure.

Long story short, this cute little college aged girl that was tailgating me and trying to weave her way through traffic hit some homeless dude on a bike. It wasn't bad, but enough to knock him off the bike onto the street. She was trying to get around me as I was turning into a parking lot on a two lane one way, but this guy on a bike was in the other lane. She tried to squeeze between us and bumped him hard enough to cause him to wreck.

She ended up pulling into the same parking lot as me on the next entrance about a hundered feet down the road. She got out of her car and yelled "un-fucking-believable" as she was examining the corner of her new model Toyota Land Cruiser. The guy on the bike had gotten back to his feet by this point and was walking his bike toward her, as another driver who had also pulled over was asking him if he was alright. As he got closer the girl yelled out at him "what's the matter, no fucking brain this morning," and I thought to myself how funny it would be if this older athletic and explosive gentleman wearing a Lendale White jersey and slippers went all hood on her. Well, my wish came true. He walked right up to her while still pushing his bike and popped her with a strait right in mid stride that sent her crumbling to the ground as he said "It's OK, I still love ya bitch." I instantly jogged over to make sure she wasn't seriously hurt , but by the time I got over there he was already riding off and more people had got out of their cars to help this poor damsel in distress.

I played it off like I was concerned, but since she was already getting back to her feet, I was laughing on the inside. Just the image of her looking in shock at her hand when she saw her own blood made my day.
I guess I'm a bad person for thinking this was so funny, but she didn't appear to be in too bad of shape, and I bet she ate a nice piece of humble pie.

This is beautiful.

Sounds like Justice Served to an entitled bitch.

The incels are gonna get a kick out of this.

You should have pushed her over as she was getting up

Last edited:
I hope this guy is given the key to the city.

Sounds like Justice Served to an entitled bitch.
I feel like some of these rich university girls in my city are totally detached from the whole homeless thing. I don't think a lot of them realize that these people don't play by the same rules as the rest of society. It's like she didn't understand that some 50 year old crackhead living on the streets didn't care that she was pretty or had a vagina.

Accountability can be a bitch when you live in a bubble like some of these types.

You should have rewarded the old man's heroism with secks!

I feel like some of these rich university girls in my city are totally detached from the whole homeless thing. I don't think a lot of them realize that these people don't play by the same rules as the rest of society. It's like she didn't understand that some 50 year old crackhead living on the streets didn't care that she was pretty or had a vagina.

Accountability can be a bitch when you live in a bubble like some of these types.
I mean, I doubt a lotta people would care what you look like after you hit them with your car and insult them.

Hilarious if true.

Was just talking about this with some friends a few nights ago. There's a lot of people walking around that have never had their asses beat.

What an entitled, arrogant, selfish, little cunt!

I've would've done the same thing to be honest.

Nice picture to paint. But in Brooklyn and NYC homeless and drug addicts are sucker punching random strangers daily. The weak liberal p.o.s mayor has no issues with this. He doesn’t let the cops do their jobs, and now the cops are also targets. Now it seems they just target white business people. Liberals will destroy every city.

lol you said "socked" I'm going to take a wild guess you live in da ghetto.

She ended up pulling into the same parking lot as me on the next entrance about a hundered feet down the road. She got out of her car and yelled "un-fucking-believable" as she was examining the corner of her new model Toyota Land Cruiser. The guy on the bike had gotten back to his feet by this point and was walking his bike toward her, as another driver who had also pulled over was asking him if he was alright. As he got closer the girl yelled out at him "what's the matter, no fucking brain this morning," and I thought to myself how funny it would be if this older athletic and explosive gentleman wearing a Lendale White jersey and slippers went all hood on her. Well, my wish came true. He walked right up to her while still pushing his bike and popped her with a strait right in mid stride that sent her crumbling to the ground. He then said "It's OK, I still love ya bitch." I instantly jogged over to make sure she wasn't seriously hurt , but by the time I got over there he was already riding off and more people had got out of their cars to help this poor damsel in distress.

I started reading this expecting to think you were a dick, but it's actually pretty funny.

Nice picture to paint. But in Brooklyn and NYC homeless and drug addicts are sucker punching random strangers daily. The weak liberal p.o.s mayor has no issues with this. He doesn’t let the cops do their jobs, and now the cops are also targets. Now it seems they just target white business people. Liberals will destroy every city.
Yeah, the homeless problem over here on the west coast is even worse. We had a stabbing by my house not too long ago that was completely unprovoked. Just some schizophrenic dude that randomly stabbed someone outside a starbucks for no apparent reason. Luckily, the woman survived.

I mean, I doubt a lotta people would care what you look like after you hit them with your car and insult them.
Had it been me, I would have been crazy pissed off, but I would have known better than to have hit her.
Replace the chick with a dude, and I would have done more than thrown a single punch and probably got my ass in some trouble.

Sounds like the girl got what she deserved for being a stupid shitty driver and mouthing off to her car crash victim.

Had it been me, I would have been crazy pissed off, but I would have known better than to have hit her.
Replace the chick with a dude, and I would have done more than thrown a single punch and probably got my ass in some trouble.
I doubt you'd be in the right state of mind to think of the consequences, but maybe.

Back