#SaveUSDanielCormier

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Tonight is the night that the LHW division becomes exciting again. The LHW division to those new to the sport used to be the MOST exciting division by far, in the UFC.

You had a quartet of charismatic, exciting fighters such as Rampage, Machida, Shogun and Rashad dominating the division, changing belts left and right. It was a golden age of the LHW division ...

wopaE4W.png

and then he came along. Jon Jones, barely trained MMA, an almost complete rookie, comes along and blows all 4 of the aforementioned out of the park, one by one, making it look easy ... and then continues to dominate the entire division henceforth.

jones-point(1).jpg

Ugh, the most exciting division literally became the most boring. For too long we have had to suffer, watching Jon Jones just defeat all of our heroes with ease .... FINALLY, NOW! we have someone who can restore balance to the force and bring the LHW division back to its glory days ... This day, we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than any of us can imagine!! Give thanks men, to Leonidas and the brave 300 ... to VICTORYYYYYY!!! (... k, got a bit carried away)

DanielCormier_Headshot.png

#WarCormier!!

I'm a gooner too mate, Wenger needs to go.. that being said but Jones will annihilate DC tonight, the reach advantage just wont be overcome.

#Armageddon #SherdogCollapse

Lets do it DC

People are going to be on suicide watch after Jones finishes DC.

Lol it's gonna be hilarious to bump all these DC threads. 80% of Sherdog is gonna be crying tonight.

JJisGettingTr#edTonight

I don't get twitter.....but anyway. This looks to be the most competitive, high-profiliest fight's in a long while.
I just know a whole bunch of people will get bitchy and dis-illusioned after it's over, whatever happens.
Here's to a good show!

DC got all the right scars on his face to be a bad motherfucker, and #BreakBones.

I honestly dont care who wins.

I love both guys and i just want an epic fight

love this feeling \o/

All the Heroes were killed by the newly discovered devious Super Villain Bones with a new array of weapons and powers the world never seen him coming. But a new hero is on the horizon, an American Olympic Hero, but who's flag will fly in the end.

#BREAKBONES

All the Heroes were killed by the newly discovered devious Super Villain Bones with a new array of weapons and powers the world never seen him coming. But a new hero is on the horizon, an American Olympic Hero, but who's flag will fly in the end.

#BREAKBONES

I wouldn't call someone who got 4th and then failed their weight cut and couldn't even compete an "Olympic Hero" lol.

The LHW division is exciting.

I know in my heart He wont win.. But god I hope He does!

#BREAKBONES

(^ I think that is internet language children use these days.. I wanna feel young again..)

Back