Save us Dominick Cruz!!!

How can one save, if hes never around? How can one fight when hes always injured? There is a reason why he has not fought in 3+ years.

How can one save, if hes never around? How can one fight when hes always injured? There is a reason why he has not fought in 3+ years.

BUt still...

tumblr_m4gjkdgaJp1r3rcd2.gif

I believe

I think we are fine with Both TJ and Barao as a Champ.

both were great and exciting to watch ( just like Cruz) and both actively fighting

BUt still...

I believe

Lol sorry man but if Dom does ever return, his first fight back shouldn't be for the title or against Barao imo. Dat ring rust will do him no good even if his fight IQ is near the best in MMA.

I am waiting for the Second Coming of Cruz

It will be a glorious day

"He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end."

Dominick should be back by summer and is a much worse match-up for Dillashaw than Barao was.

Believe.

I know he's suffered through a variety of injuries including a recent one this year

Anyone know the time table for his recovery?
It always sucks when a champion leaves without losing his belt, especially when they are still in their prime or at least relatively close. It leaves a ton of questions...

And these questions can only be answered if the champion came back

Where are you Dom

Dominick_Cruz.jpg

We need you

we miss you...

When he returns 3 years will have passed from the time of his last fight

BUt still...

I believe

Sorry Bro, but both D-Shaw and Barao just lapped past Cruz in this race we call MMA. 3 years is a long time in MMA time and fighters evolve. nothing is constant. Just like in Liddell's case, GSP's, etc. Cruz might've been champ pre-Barao era but you can't sure about it now even when healthy. No power.

Back