Save us Dominick Cruz!!!

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
I know he's suffered through a variety of injuries including a recent one this year

Anyone know the time table for his recovery?
It always sucks when a champion leaves without losing his belt, especially when they are still in their prime or at least relatively close. It leaves a ton of questions...

And these questions can only be answered if the champion came back

Where are you Dom

Dominick_Cruz.jpg

We need you

we miss you...

I think we'll see him fight at least once this year. I'd like to see him fight Mizugaki as a return fight before getting a title shot. Mizugaki is legit and has been winning consistently now, and would be a perfect return fight for Cruz. Assuncao and Barao can try and get rematches in the meantime.

Why wait for him? TJ is Cruz reborn with heavier hands and actual power. Cruz as champ was bad for the whole division.

I feel like Cruz's prime will be spent recovering from injuries. Sucks to say it. I hope he comes back and somehow rises to glory but he's got to get back sometime soon...

The GOAT.

He would have clowned Barao. Now he gets to rustle Alpha Male's jimmies a little more :D

Dillashaw fought just like Cruz yesterday. Cruz would beat Dillashaw. Cruz would wrestle Dillashaw.

Dominick Cruz must've lost his mind yesterday. Not only did an Alpha Male guy beat the guy who he was expected to fight---but he did it pretty much in the fashion that Cruz said he would beat Barao (feints and footwork).

IMO he comes back looks like crap and losses a few fights gets hurt again and retires. We then have to hear about how he would of been the goat had he not been so injured

Why wait for him? TJ is Cruz reborn with heavier hands and actual power. Cruz as champ was bad for the whole division.

As a Cruz fan I have to agree with this except for him being bad for division. The best guy at that time holding the belt seems about rt for any division.

Save us from what? Also, youre crazy if you think he's gonna make a come back. He's done.

where have you gone, Dominik Cruz??
Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you

mrs-robinson.jpg

Back