• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saudis show United States who is boss

Iran is also in the most strategic location in the whole area. It's the ancient silk road linking Asia to Europe. If Iran plays its cards right it could seriously become a mega hub for rail, aviation and shipping. And that's without considering its natural resources. If they could sort out their economy it would be an absolute bonanza.

Oil is going to pour out of that region no matter who is in charge.

And you cant be both their bitch if you play both contrary sides, thats the antithesis of a bitch.
A guy who runs a superpower yet cowtows to every two-bit backwards-ass second world wannabe is the definition of a bitch, politically speaking.

A guy who runs a superpower yet cowtows to every two-bit backwards-ass second world wannabe is the definition of a bitch, politically speaking.

because nation building and the neocon agenda worked out just dandy. Just look at Iraq and Afghanistan. The Axis of Evil speech also went down a treat, and showed Iran whose boss.

Unfortunately cowtowing is the only way congress will allow engagement to happen. In 10 years time people will be wondering why in hell these openings weren't pursued 20 years ago.

someone explain to me how the us can be run by the saudis, jews and chinese at the same time. (tht's what i learned in the war room)
what are you, monaco?
Don't forget the greys, illuminati, masons, and the reptilians.

because nation building and the neocon agenda worked out just dandy. Just look at Iraq and Afghanistan. The Axis of Evil speech also went down a treat, and showed Iran whose boss.

Unfortunately cowtowing is the only way congress will allow engagement to happen. In 10 years time people will be wondering why in hell these openings weren't pursued 20 years ago.
Lol yeah Congress is holding Obama back from talking a harder line vs the middle East. Holy shit that's good humor.

Obama is not king of the USA, he is just the president.

Lol yeah Congress is holding Obama back from talking a harder line vs the middle East. Holy shit that's good humor.

Again, your boys the republicans classified information concerning Saudi involvement in 9/11 and then went to war to further the interests of Saudi Arabia.

Again, your boys the republicans classified information concerning Saudi involvement in 9/11 and then went to war to further the interests of Saudi Arabia.
I'd rather we go to war than bow to them. One's manlier than the other.

I'd rather we go to war than bow to them. One's manlier than the other.

So we have an Iraq war veteran here? because when you say we, i presume you are leading the charge.

Yes, sending Americans to die to further the interests of Saudi Arabia is not bowing to them.

Don't tell me, tell him.

Apparently you think he does, because you have the neocons bowing and kissing the ground where the Saudi family threads but you bitch about Obama because he bows to them a little less than the neocons.

What a fucking joke, no worries though Hillary will resume the eternal conflict in the middle east.

Gee, you watch Obama bootlick this Saudi dude and your first thought is "yeah, Bush..."

Whatever.
Judging by your "whatever" I think we both know that my point was not to defend Obama but to point out that both Republicans and Democrats don't mind getting gay with the Saudi's. You tried to make it seem as if we were keeping the Saudi's in their place prior to Obama, and if anything, he is the only one who will go against their interest.

Considering Obama has been dismissive of the Saudis and their agenda in Syria, and pointedly criticised Wahhabism Obama is not the Saudi's bitch. Now compare with Lindsey Graham, McCain, Hillary and the last Bush ; all of them are less critical of the Saudis and the first 3 want to do the Saudi's bidding on Syria.

giphy.gif

Reality is this:

eG8zd3M2MTI=_o_wwe-universal---hulk-hogan-vs-wwf-champ-the-iron-sheik-.jpg

Saudis oil... The oil we rely on. Protecting our strategic interests is a legit reason to wage war.

And Obama is both the Saudis and Iran's bitch because, like I said, he's everyone's bitch.
Our number 1 source of oil ...is Canada.

Apart from the Saudis: Mexico, Venezuela and Nigeria are other major sources. But as of late the US became a net exporter of oil because domestic fracking provided us with what we need. Right now Fracking has taken a downturn due to the low crude price, which incidentally is because Saudi is flooding the market to destroy American domestic oil production. Since the Iran deal, oil from Iran can flow into the US( if we need it), so we can tell the Wahhabis to fcuk off.

Because KSA doesn't have a populace that you could rightly say wants democracy. They want radical Islamism. Many Iranians want democracy; it'd be spitting in their face to support the religious dictators they have been tortured and murdered by opposing. By supporting the Iranian leadership you are pretty much telling democrats in Iran to give up, because now they have the support of Russia and the US. Game over.

The criticism of his callous behavior in Cuba is NOT absurd. It's absurd to support it. Can you imagine if the PM of the UK was laughing and playing golf with Kim Jong-il on September 11th, after learning about what happened? Obama is a long-term guy. He believes that, in the long-term, things like a few dozen, or hundred, people dying is no big deal. Everything will work out eventually. Maybe "eventually" is 50 or 100 years, but we'll get there eventually. Why worry?

Typical ivory tower guy.
Sep 11th is nowhere near comparable to the Belgian attacks. The scope is on a different league. Belgian attacks were more like London 7/7 , Spain and San Berdoo attacks.

Obama admin alreayd pledged support, what the heck else more was he to do. There are slaughters all over the world from Islamic militants, is Obama supposed to cease all US foreign policy exercusions everytime something happens.

Do you know what the European leaders were doing when the San Berdoo shooting happened??

Rapproachment with Cuba is a big deal, considering the decades of sanctions so Obama going through the pleasantries was required.

Back