News Saudi not happy with Conor. Requested him to take off fake promo within 3hrs. Conor obliged.

Ali is behaving like a grade school kid.

Meanwhile Conor sitting back like:

QQDS.gif

ooh-youre-hard-gif-8.gif

Yeah he loves having talked himself into a corner where one of the only places he can fight is filled with ppl who justifiably don't like him.

If he does it only means he's sniffing MORE coke. What is there to lol at or like in this for him? He's trying to book a fight.

Bum Ali wishes he was a good fighter
Yeah instead of being the most successful MMA manager ever and making dreams come true he'd rather be in there taking shots and fighting his way up the ladder for sure.

Matter of fact, he wish he woke up tomorrow inside Conor's body. He wants to call Muslims towels and insult them HIMSELF! Poor Ali....

Ali is a terrorist lol. Who gives a flying fuck what that rat thinks
The King of Saudi Arabia, the royal family, lots of other Muslim MMA fans, lots of us non-muslim MMA fans. Recently I saw a post on Sherdog about what he thinks that got lots of attention. Wait.....

its not far fetched at all you just refuse to accept an honest and correct answer.

If I offered a jew a bacon sandwich knowing full well he is orthodox would I know in advance he would be deeply offended. Yes I fucking would and so did Conor when he wafted that piss water under Khabib's nose.

The deleted tweet in regards to Khabibs wedding, again mocking another man's faith for no reason other than to try and get under his skin.

Cheap weak shots, which backfired because Conor looked and continues to look every inch the whiny bitch since Khabib wrecked him.
My girlfriend is Jewish and she eats bacon all the time. There are plenty of people that are crazy religious and break the rules all the time.

Since we’re on the topic, I find it hilarious that people have to tiptoe around other peoples religion. Just because religious folks believe in a fairytale about a magician in the sky doesn’t mean the rest of us should give a crap.

Ouch,

A few years ago everything he touched was gold, now everything he touches turns to shit and blows up in his face.

<CanYouSeeMeNow> conor doing the reverse brock lesner - "he turned from chicken salad to chicken shit."

bork1}

I hope Conor realizes that people are tired of him. Nobody is buying his BS. If he would only keep his mouth shut and fight some top tier opponents.

lmfao Canor coming apart at the seams. What a fucking hot mess

Nah, no they won’t. Give me 5 legit reasons why they would let Conor fight There?
Only one reason $$$$$$$

Let’s not pretend it’s about morals or values or who said what it all comes down to money

After what conor said about khabibs wife they will probably never let him fight there

Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia or do you have any knowledge on it? They will take money however they want, they even take and give money to IS. Conor actually has quite a few fans over there
Not only you haven't been to Saudi Arabia, but you have never been outside of your basement. What world do you live in and what school you went to? You're talking about one of the richest country in the world. The money they will get from the possible Conor fight is less than 1 cent for a millionaire. It's literally nothing... You really have to start to educate yourself a little bit not..

Not only you haven't been to Saudi Arabia, but you have never been outside of your basement. What world do you live in and what school you went to? You're talking about one of the richest country in the world. The money they will get from the possible Conor fight is less than 1 cent for a millionaire. It's literally nothing... You really have to start to educate yourself a little bit not..
Actually my cousin studies there and I've been there for Mecca. Have you ever been there?

Ali the terrorist is acting like a triggered shertard again.

<mma4>

Man, Ali can't fucking take a breath without mentioning Conor, and is it true about no alcohol in SA? aren't they trying to be a tourist destination? who the fuck wants to be sober on vacation?

Back