International Saudi Crown Prince Involved in Jeff Bezo Phone Hack

This story makes me scratch my head:

1. Besos uses the same phone for his personal and business dealings?
2. Besos owns the company that created the severs for the CIA and yet he has this kind of lack of security awareness? https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...king-multiple-providers-massive-new-contract/
3. Amazon purchased souq.com, the Amazon of the Gullf region. It's not like he had to make a special deal to get into the market.
4. Where is the Salvador Mundi?
5. Does MBS use ToTok? It would be funny if he did. After all, it has been reported that the app is nothing more than a spying tool created by the UAE government that was distributed for free across the region.
6. How many others have been phished by this guy?
7. Hey, remember when Huawei made a deal to provide free wi-fi at FedEx field (Home of the Washington Redskins)? Imagine the amount of phishing that could have been done to DC's elite if that went through.

This Saudi Prince is rouge as. He thinks he's completely above the law and any consequence for his actions, it's actually quite scary.

Sounds familiar - a buddy of his at that!

I fucking hate Saudi Arabia even more now for making me defend Bezos.

I hope a drone bomb made in the USA kills you one day Bonesaw.

We need Russia to bank roll some terrorists to go spread some mayhem through Saudi Arabia.

So because he's "high level" he should get privileged government treatment that others don't get?

Bezos does own the Washington Post, where Khashoggi was a journalist and we obviously know how MBS felt about him.

MBS is not a private citizen, he's the head of Saudis government.

If he's targeting American citizens and/or American institutions I think the US government should look into it.

"Listen, Mo, I will - litrully - give you nuclear weapons if you can get me a pick of that dude's dong." - Donald Trump

Every Bezos pic is a dick pic.

Apparently Kushner was also in communication with MBS via Whatsapp. First thing that came to mind is that MBS is now in possession of Ivanka's nudes.

Like Kushner has seen her naked.

So because he's "high level" he should get privileged government treatment that others don't get?
Yes, because it has repercussions on the country.
Just like if someone got kidnapped by the Taliban we might rescue them, whereas we'd arrest or bomb them if they fled the country to hang with the taliban.

May your offspring learn context.

Both were very, very much against the Iran deal

So it least one US President didn't listen tot them
But those countries were really all about intervention in Syria. Glad that President didn't get involved there.
The Iran deal was also Un enforceable. It was a dream at best.

Yes, because it has repercussions on the country.
Just like if someone got kidnapped by the Taliban we might rescue them, whereas we'd arrest or bomb them if they fled the country to hang with the taliban.

May your offspring learn context.
lol @ talking about context whilst comparing people being kidnapped to some dude getting hacked for dick pics.

No; he should get the treatment any single us citizen would who was being singled out for something of value.
Just like we don't send in the CIA when some rich guy gets an STD from a gypsy hooker in Italy, but would if the Italian mob was extorting them for an import agreement.

I hate Jeff Bezos.
It's still a huge national issue when someone we have diplomatic ties with is spying on our shitty citizens.

Like Kushner has seen her naked.
"honey i'm glad you converted but you know we're not hasidic right?"

"just cut the hole in the sheet!"

"okay but do we have to use the one with trudeau printed on it?!"

Yeah, @vengeful is a real alt-right hack. That guy's one of the most reliably left wing posters on here, but I'm sure he appreciates you kicking him out of your party for not sufficiently deifying Jeff Bezos, the "high level citizen", because his dick pics are now a partisan issue.
{<jordan}<JagsKiddingMe>
Its not about Bezoes getting special treatment, its about the fact that MBS is trying to wage a global campaign of disinformation against anyone trying to bring light to the Kashoggi murder. The fact that he was willing to hack Bezos for that purpose is rather disturbing and I do think the government should be concerned with a foreign head of state trying to intimidate and blackmail the owners of American media companies from running stories that are true but reflect poorly on said head of state

Its not about Bezoes getting special treatment, its about the fact that MBS is trying to wage a global campaign of disinformation against anyone trying to bring light to the Kashoggi murder. The fact that he was willing to hack Bezos for that purpose is rather disturbing and I do think the government should be concerned with a foreign head of state trying to intimidate and blackmail the owners of American media companies from running stories that are true but reflect poorly on said head of state

The government is not concerned at this time because of the person targeted. As long as we do not speak out against MBS then other information he may have on other members of our government will stay hidden, for now.

I wonder when MBS reaches in his pocket to grab his phone, Jared Kushner hands it to him.

This story makes me scratch my head:

1. Besos uses the same phone for his personal and business dealings?
2. Besos owns the company that created the severs for the CIA and yet he has this kind of lack of security awareness? https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...king-multiple-providers-massive-new-contract/
3. Amazon purchased souq.com, the Amazon of the Gullf region. It's not like he had to make a special deal to get into the market.
4. Where is the Salvador Mundi?
5. Does MBS use ToTok? It would be funny if he did. After all, it has been reported that the app is nothing more than a spying tool created by the UAE government that was distributed for free across the region.
6. How many others have been phished by this guy?
7. Hey, remember when Huawei made a deal to provide free wi-fi at FedEx field (Home of the Washington Redskins)? Imagine the amount of phishing that could have been done to DC's elite if that went through.

1. I use one phone and I know many people who do. You can add additional numbers if you don't want to give out your private number. A phone today is like a laptop whereas phone numbers are like E-mail addresses.

2. How often do you question text messaging from someone you know? I could understand if it was a weird message but what if MBS was sending him a link to an article they talked about.

Back