International Saudi Crown Prince Involved in Jeff Bezo Phone Hack

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Remember Bezos' leaked dick pics? Turns out it was trojan from a text sent by MBS.

P.S. Both of them look like James Bond villains.

The UN experts cited "a 2019 forensic analysis of Mr Bezos' iPhone that assessed with 'medium to high confidence' that his phone was infiltrated on 1 May 2018 via an MP4 video file sent from a WhatsApp account utilised personally by Mohammed bin Salman".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51210743

220120-bezos-mbs-m.jpg

I wonder if all the "kings" like MBS are also fat fucks and avoid wearing pants..
TELEMMGLPICT000222196221_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq8uevUnK15UalWFmvvIPvmm72eB6pAzQy6pM5f4nd-os.jpeg

It's really hard to care about the problems of the richest (or second richest) man in the world.

That's a shame, I guess?

The US should come down hard on the Saudis for this, among other things, and the Israelis for selling / helping them with the hacking technology. I don't like Bezos but a foreign leader hacking the phone of the CEO of a major American corp is a big issue.

Since Trump supports Salman and Bezos owns WaPo , Trump supporters will turn a blind eye and defend the US gov. not doing anything.

Apparently Kushner was also in communication with MBS via Whatsapp. First thing that came to mind is that MBS is now in possession of Ivanka's nudes.

This Saudi Prince is rouge as. He thinks he's completely above the law and any consequence for his actions, it's actually quite scary.

This Saudi Prince is rouge as. He thinks he's completely above the law and any consequence for his actions, it's actually quite scary.
Have we ever said No to SA or Israel? They both seem to be above the law imho.

Have we ever said No to SA or Israel? They both seem to be above the law imho.
Oil n Media.
Trump can bitch it at times ,whilst being so gung ho on Iran. Wtf is he foing with North Korea too?

The US should come down hard on the Saudis for this, among other things, and the Israelis for selling / helping them with the hacking technology. I don't like Bezos but a foreign leader hacking the phone of the CEO of a major American corp is a big issue.

Since Trump supports Salman and Bezos owns WaPo , Trump supporters will turn a blind eye and defend the US gov. not doing anything.
I'm not a Trump supporter, but this isn't an American government issue. Some private citizen (a tech company owner at that) clicked on a video he shouldn't have and was hacked. Looks bad if the American government wants to interfere with this case and not when there's hundreds of thousands of Americans getting hacked yearly.

Bezos should be more careful and get some game. It's lame as fuck to be worth over a hundred billion and you sending out dick pics to a chick. When you ballin like that, send a private jet to her and bring her to your dick.

Apparently Kushner was also in communication with MBS via Whatsapp. First thing that came to mind is that MBS is now in possession of Ivanka's nudes.

Lol one of my first thoughts was "Well at least he isn't messaging US officials using WhatsApp.... oh wait...."

I'm not a Trump supporter, but this isn't an American government issue. Some private citizen (a tech company owner at that) clicked on a video he shouldn't have and was hacked. Looks bad if the American government wants to interfere with this case and not when there's hundreds of thousands of Americans getting hacked yearly.

Bezos should be more careful and get some game. It's lame as fuck to be worth over a hundred billion and you sending out dick pics to a chick. When you ballin like that, send a private jet to her and bring her to your dick.
what kind of partisan tard are you?
"yeah a foreign leader was spying on a high level american citizen, but it's not really a government issue cause I don't like bezos, he should be more careful"
lol gtfo

"yeah a foreign leader was spying on a high level american citizen, but it's not really a government issue cause I don't like bezos, he should be more careful"
lol gtfo
Yeah, @vengeful is a real alt-right hack. That guy's one of the most reliably left wing posters on here, but I'm sure he appreciates you kicking him out of your party for not sufficiently deifying Jeff Bezos, the "high level citizen", because his dick pics are now a partisan issue.
{<jordan}<JagsKiddingMe>

lol gtfo
So because he's "high level" he should get privileged government treatment that others don't get?

Back