• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Sara, 33, fled from Dubai family: "My freedom was taken away from me"

Lack of trust, obsession with keeping power within the family. Same as European aristocrats.
Yeah.. And the old desire from men to pass on genetically similar offspring. When your inbred daughter has a child, you are a little more "related" to it than a normal grandfather.

As soon as she gets the £150 bill through her door she will be on the first plane back to the UAE
just hide when the "TV man" comes knocking, that what me maa had us do when i was a kid :D

i still don't believe they can detect that you have a TV in the house even now, and it was definitely just a scare tactic back in the 80s and 90s

They really do make them marry cousins. It's weird.
giphy.gif

just hide when the "TV man" comes knocking, that what me maa had us do when i was a kid :D

i still don't believe they can detect that you have a TV in the house even now, and it was definitely just a scare tactic back in the 80s and 90s
The joys of growing up in poverty lol

I hope I hath not aroused those carnal thoughts within you.

source.gif

And color me shocked that you don't see the obvious irony in "undisputed co-winner."

Man... You work so hard to be cool. You are black and @NoDak is gay. The irony is that he is a good informative poster and you are a bitching poster.

The tragedy is that posters like @TheGreatA , @MicroBrew , @MikeMcMann , @INTERL0PER , @Bald1 etc etc don't get recogniton when angry black female posters like you scream at the highest in the war room.

This thread went downhill fast.

Man... You work so hard to be cool.

You certainly don't.

You are black and @NoDak is gay.
@Kafir-kun , a pretentious muslim

Remember, guys, it's the left that is obsessed with identity.

...when angry black female posters like you scream at the highest in the war room.

I kind of doubt that they care quite as much about someone being black and/or female, or being beaten by a black/female person in a silly internet forum contest, as you do.

Also, which one of us is screaming again?

Nothing is quite as tragic as the story of a rich princess whose marriage didn't work out. This one will be with me all day.
Or you know someone from their culture with fantastic wealth still had severe problems. I bet if she was white and leaving the Mormon faith you’d have A thread about her here yourself.

Good luck to her, just imagine how many poor girls and women have to live with that shitty treatment and cannot do anything about it.

You certainly don't.

Remember, guys, it's the left that is obsessed with identity.

I kind of doubt that they care quite as much about someone being black and/or female, or being beaten by a black/female person in a silly internet forum contest, as you do.

Also, which one of us is screaming again?

You see. You are a bully and derail threads. This is a response expected of you. The few internet made up friends you have on this site are sacred to you. The rest? Not so much, when you cry, bitch and yell about how stupid everyone are. Take a splendid example with @Arkain2K . What has this member done to you? He posts news that I often see first on this site. What are you moaning about? That he copies and paste? Lol, you are such a joke.

The only thing you do on this site when you exit the cuckeli-ku room Lounge is to whine. Because of your avatar and your ever-present use of Gifs that illustrate black people, I saw it as obvious that you are a black person. Was that a completely wrong assessment?

Please, leave this thread and search for places where you can gossip and talk shit.

Remember that Princess from Bahrain or Qatar maybe that married some slack-jawed Marine that was a devout Mormon or from some kind of fundamentalist sect I believe? Then she divorced his ass when she got citizenship.

You better stop tagging my friend Kafir.

As for this article, she’s only leaving one oppressive environment for another. Wait until she finds out about TV licenses.

She will probably get caught by the hate speech police for critising her family in dubai

You better stop tagging my friend Kafir.

As for this article, she’s only leaving one oppressive environment for another. Wait until she finds out about TV licenses.

She will probably get caught by the hate speech police for critising her family in dubai

Or you know someone from their culture with fantastic wealth still had severe problems. I bet if she was white and leaving the Mormon faith you’d have A thread about her here yourself.

I will admit I am dreading the day I wake up, go online, and learn that Kim has been forced to leave Kanye. Hopefully that's a nightmare that never comes to pass. But I do battle anxiety over it.

I used to know a chick from Dubai who was a distant relative of a sheikh.

For the record: With the fury of 1000 exploding suns.

The only thing I learned form this thread is how shitty OP is as a person.

Back