Sangria - drink of the Gods

I've wanted to try mangriA since it has a decently high alc content

Old English or Zima?
Both were shit, but Zima tasted like a wine cooler, except it was a malt liquor

Zima.

I remember it tasting exactly like a wine cooler... After feet had soaked in it.

Zima.

I remember it tasting exactly like a wine cooler... After feet had soaked in it.
Zima was the first 6 pack I ever finished. It did taste weird, but I rather drink that over some twisted tea or lemonade shit they got now.

No assdick I usually just have 6 shots of vodka over ice.

See I new you were a pussy. I hate cold booze man and I dont need no fancy shotglass. Straight out the bottle is fine by me doesnt matter if its a 20 dollar bottle or a 600

Zima was the first 6 pack I ever finished. It did taste weird, but I rather drink that over some twisted tea or lemonade shit they got now.

Not going to lie, I used to drink this and liked it. Especially in Summer.

I liked refreshing drinks when it's hot.

xoecgo.jpg

Not going to lie, I used to drink this and liked it. Especially in Summer.

I liked refreshing drinks when it's hot.

xoecgo.jpg
I hear you, but I only drank to feel it, and I could never get passed 2-3 of those before wanting to puke

I drink that shit like its juice... It goes down for too well

Sangaria is good shit but only on certain occasions

And of course as we all know those who drink one or two glasses of wine a day have a reduced risk of developing blocked arteries in the legs.Wine improves circulation, dilates blood vessels and raises good cholesterol.

561693_v1.jpg

Home made sangria is pretty nice on a hot summer night.

All jokes aside, it's all about the situation where you are gonna drink it.

The best sangria I ever had was a recipe a chick from Ibiza made. It had a lot of fruits added, so drinking it while picking the cool fruit slices to eat made for a very entertaining drink. I see it as a drink for the more formal social gatherings, where you go for flavour with a bit of alcohol. It's not considered a rough / lower type class of drink.

But if you want to play games and drink hard, the Kalimotxo is much better because it is mixed on the spot and doesn't need other toppings, while good sangria does have them (the fruit slices I mentioned before).

Usually the kalimotxo mix is poured in 0.5l cups, and as you play a drinking game (like Duro, kinda like beer pong but with a coin and small shot glasses), you go about it drinking from the shot glasses instead of the cup. This makes the drink much more accepted by teens and 20-somethings.

As a recommendation, if anyone is interested, try to make a cider-based sangria instead of the wine. Serve chilled.

All jokes aside, it's all about the situation where you are gonna drink it.

The best sangria I ever had was a recipe a chick from Ibiza made. It had a lot of fruits added, so drinking it while picking the cool fruit slices to eat made for a very entertaining drink. I see it as a drink for the more formal social gatherings, where you go for flavour with a bit of alcohol. It's not considered a rough / lower type class of drink.

But if you want to play games and drink hard, the Kalimotxo is much better because it is mixed on the spot and doesn't need other toppings, while good sangria does have them (the fruit slices I mentioned before).

Usually the kalimotxo mix is poured in 0.5l cups, and as you play a drinking game (like Duro, kinda like beer pong but with a coin and small shot glasses), you go about it drinking from the shot glasses instead of the cup. This makes the drink much more accepted by teens and 20-somethings.

As a recommendation, if anyone is interested, try to make a cider-based sangria instead of the wine. Serve chilled.

Have to admit, I like the sound of your life.

When I'm feeling "FABULOUS" *two snaps* sangria is pretty good. That's not a group of guys drink though. That's like vacationing with the lady and some friends and we get a pitcher of sangria for the table kind of drink.

I haven't had Sangria since I was in Spain many years ago. I don't think I've ever had more than 2 in one night, due to how sweet it is. Everything about that drink screams hangover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back