Sangria - drink of the Gods

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of wines, but this is the only wine I can drink.

Well technically it is rather a wine based drink, but taste almost similar. It is very sweet, citrusy weak 5-12% at most. It almost taste like grape/citrus juice drink. My local shops selling 12% so one bottle its usually enough to knock me out to bed.

If you not a big fan of wines, but would give wine a chance, then Sangria is your way to go. Try Spanish section of wines in your local Walmart or other similar shops and I tell you guys, you wont be disappointed.

And of course as we all know those who drink one or two glasses of wine a day have a reduced risk of developing blocked arteries in the legs.Wine improves circulation, dilates blood vessels and raises good cholesterol.

800px-Sangria_in_a_tall_skinny_glass_in_Malaga.jpg

The drink of the gods...you're thinking of whiskey.

I prefer actual wine. sangria is too sweet. it's okay on occasion I suppose.

I think you mean goddesses. In your mind is the runner up Smirnoff Ice by any chance? It's a great way to use up crappy wine, fruit that likely won't get eaten straight, and get in touch with your feminine side.

Goes down too easy. Sitting at a restaurant patio on La Rambla in Barcelona back in the day, hot as hell, had these lined up and knocking them down watching the world go by - when it was time to get up and leave - my legs wouldn't work.

Yeah it's good on a hot day and you are outside, but would I order one at a restaurant? Nah that shit would be gay as fuck. Wine is delicious man the fuck up and learn to love it.

Children of the Eighties, represent.

3485z0i.jpg

I hate alcohol snobs who think the shittier it tastes the better it is. Give me a good tasting drink anyday.

Are these Gods you speak of women?

Sangría is for sissies.

Accept Kalimotxo ( equal parts cola and red wine with some variations) as your Lord and Savior, and play the Okalimotxo or Duro to get things started at a party.

Remember Boones?
Or was that just around here when I was a kid..?

By the time they were introduced I had LONG stopped drinking coolers.

By the time they were introduced I had LONG stopped drinking coolers.
You probably moved on to 40's of Old English, like I did lol

What about Zima, every try that?

You probably moved on to 40's of Old English, like I did lol

What about Zima, every try that?

Not often.

If memory serves, it tasted like feet.

Sangría is for sissies.

Accept Kalimotxo ( equal parts cola and red wine with some variations) as your Lord and Savior, and play the Okalimotxo or Duro to get things started at a party.

Home made sangria is pretty nice on a hot summer night.

Not often.

If memory serves, it tasted like feet.
Old English or Zima?
Both were shit, but Zima tasted like a wine cooler, except it was a malt liquor

I hate alcohol snobs who think the shittier it tastes the better it is. Give me a good tasting drink anyday.

Does this mean you dont like whiskey or rum straight out of the bottle ?

Back