Sandhagen vs. O'Malley?

Mr.Maelstrom

Random Flex Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is it the perfect time for these guys to fight?

I feel like they both could stand to have an opponent that is primarily a striker, and they're both coming off of losses to the new champ and the probable next contender, respectively.

Probably delivers in terms of entertainment as well. Any interest from anyone here?

Is it the perfect time for these guys to fight?

I feel like they both could stand to have an opponent that is primarily a striker, and they're both coming off of losses to the new champ and the probable next contender, respectively.

Probably delivers in terms of entertainment as well. Any interest from anyone here?
I'd definitely watch that sir.

Would be a great fight. Two of the best BW technicians on the feet.

However I think the threat of Sandhagens grappling would be the deciding factor. He’d probably tune O’Malley up with the sole threat of the TD assisting his striking.

If I were O'Malley I'd accept that fight as quickly as possible and win or lose, spend the next 6 months learning how to grapple and defending takedowns.

Sandhagen hasn't been primarily a striker since like 2020. He would wrestle o'malley, and I wouldn't blame him.

Last edited:
Omalley said he's not fighting for 9 months to a year on his podcast.

I say do Henry vs Sandhagen for a 5-round FN in December, winner gets Suga

Sandhagen hasn't been primarily a striker since like 2020. He would wrestle o'malley, and I wouldn't blame him.
Jesus christ!
qYoPGZVp_400x400.jpg Ior try to have a good day once?
Sandhagen is not Merab? Prepare your mind for that while I dream of S knocking him out with a knee!
Great match up!

Suga: “Thank god another lanky striker to fight”

Gets wrestle fucked 50-45 by Sandhagen

bork1}

Back