Sandee (Thailand) Sponsores of the World MMA Awards

Fightpics

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If you watched the world MMA awards you may have noticed it was sponsored by Sandee, I have done lots of photography for this brand over the last few years as they have sponsored lots of MMA and Muay Thai Shows over here in Europe which i have covered as photographer, their facebook page has lots of my work so check it out if you want to know more, and like it, if you like it.

http://www.facebook.com/sandeeboxing

Where in BKK is Sandee sold?

Did their rep ever fully recover after Sandy Holt had fake sub par Sandee equipment made in Pakistan and sold it all over the UK and Europe?

Sandee's really popular here in the UK. If I had to guess I'd say they're possibly the most popular Thai brand along with Twins that you see Muay Thai fighters wearing nowadays. Holt is still selling Sandee equipment out of his gym too, not sure whether they're genuine or not currently.

Where in BKK is Sandee sold?

Sandee doesnt have a walk in shop, just their own factory. And although its been around a long time in Thailand, nearly all of its production is for the European Muay Thai and MMA Market. That being said they do supply some gyms in thailand and you can buy it at Keatkhamtorn Gym in Bangkok. Sandee also sponosred the Mauy Thai Stadium in Phuket where the main fights happen (cant remember the name of it) so i guess you can get hold of it down there too.

Did their rep ever fully recover after Sandy Holt had fake sub par Sandee equipment made in Pakistan and sold it all over the UK and Europe?

Yes Sandy Holt did do that for a while, but is not involved in importing or sale of the brand on any level and hasnt been for a while.

I think he adopted the brand as his own as he probably thought it was named after him! The reality is though SaanDee in thai means Saan = 100,000 and Dee = Good. and its been around a long time. they now have a website too www.sandeethaiboxing.com

The reputation more than recovered and has been used regularly by most of the top MMA guys and Muay Thai Fighters in the UK, plenty of pics in here

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470032320976.248255.81979415976&type=3

yea,it's quite popular over here.They sponsor a few fighters here,Bisping amongst them.

Back