Sanchez vs Pearson Scorecards (picture)

Sanchez added: “This is one of the proudest moments of my career. Absolutely epic..."

WTF?

That is pathetic judging by Jeff Ccollins, he should explain his reasoning

job-meme.jpg

Beyond the fact you post entirely too much, this made my day.

WTF!!!!!! I'm so angry! might as well as the vendors outside the building who won!

Lol I find it hilarious how Diego is the new Leonard Garcia

Learn how to score a fight like Jeff Collins you newbees. Try judging with the sound on mute and apparently with your eyes closed.

Jeff Collins and Chris Tellez man up and resign. You ether:

A. Aren't impartial enough to score a fight
B. Don't know what your watching.

I'm calling for your resignations

I couldn't agree more.

Please spam the NMAC about this. Its the only way we fans can voice our opinions and perhaps if we continue to address this bc the UFC isnt going to do anything about it. We could perhaps get a legit media source to help us but we need to do it ourselves.

http://www.rld.state.nm.us/boards/Athletic_Commission.aspx

~D

Please, everyone send them an email or a letter voicing your opinion on this shameful incident.

When they read the split I thought that it was just because one of the judges filled in his card for the wrong corner.

I honestly still believe that, I really expect that the decision has been reversed and Jeff Collins meant 30-27 Pearson

Exactly what I thought. Instead we had not one but two retarded judges scoring the same fight, what are the odds? What a fucking disgrace.

Diego wins by bleeding, mean-mugging, whiffing on all of his kicks and punches, flying knees to nowhere, being from Albuquerque, the Mr. T Mohawk, and thanking Jesus.

If anyone thinks this is just mere incompetence, I suggest you check to see if either judge has a new car in their driveway this week.

Back