Media Sanchez accepts 3 month sanction for tainted supplement.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

USADA determined that Sanchez’s exposure to these substances began on October 26, 2019, prior to the current UFC Anti-Doping Policy being announced. Although Sanchez was not using a Certified Supplement, he received a reduction to his period of ineligibility because he was able to prove that his positive test was caused by contaminated products and the very low levels detected in the products would not have enhanced his performance.

Tainted vegan food! That's the excuse I'd have come up with.

Only 3 months?

Gee, thanks USADA, the last thing we needed was a Diego Sanchez only fans account

giphy.gif

If he proved it’s a tainted supplement why is he serving any penalty at all? Doesn’t he have a fight coming up with Michel Pereira too

Soooo...is his fight cancelled? I hope not. I was wanting to see his opponent gas out again and get tko'd by Diego

Motherfuckers are spiking Stevia now?
Not on Diego Sanchez, the Ultimat Fyter! Ultimate Fyter
Screen-Shot-2019-07-06-at-5.10.22-AM-613x331.png

giphy.gif

If he proved it’s a tainted supplement why is he serving any penalty at all? Doesn’t he have a fight coming up with Michel Pereira too

Maybe it's to allow for the substance to leave his system - barring a picogram level pulse. And/or because it wasn't on their list, from what I saw it said in the op.

images

Last edited:
He should get a refund.

Jones tainted his supplements and then snitched on him.

<JonesLaugh>

giphy.gif

Soooo...is his fight cancelled? I hope not. I was wanting to see his opponent gas out again and get tko'd by Diego
Article states that the period of ineligibility began on October 26, 2019. So it's already over, and the fight's still on.

They haven't tested him enough in those few years he's been around

giphy.webp

Steps for UFC fighters to cheat in the USADA era:

1. Find supplement with drugs in it, but don't take supplement

2. Take drugs

3. When you get caught for drugs blame supplement you never took

4. Be cleared to take drugs for life because of "pulsing"

So another case of where they can't even produce a supplement where the shit came from but "since it's such a small amount it can't have perfomance enhancing benefits so he'll get off this time" ?

That :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:'s holier than thou's recent health cultist approach was bugging the hell out of me already.
It's always like that...When there's smoke there's usually fire.
Funny how out of all these new age gyms, you almost always find fraud. Like Diaz and his 100% Vegan anabolic supplement lmao.

2. Take drugs

Or do like Nate Diaz and manufacture your own tainted supplements using your supplement company lol

Khabib Bless

2. Take drugs

This deserves its own thread.

So another case of where they can't even produce a supplement where the shit came from but "since it's such a small amount it can't have perfomance enhancing benefits so he'll get off this time" ?
I think you may have misread the OP. His supplement which proved to be contaminated was not a "Certified Supplement".

Back