Media Sanchez accepts 3 month sanction for tainted supplement.

So can we start calling him dirty Sanchez for real now?

Oh damn

same one that means popped for from the New Mexico area too

and isn’t that a sarm that holly holm was sponsored by before the ronda KO

If they can prove it came from a tainted supp, there should be no suspension.

Anyone who's logged as many fight miles as Diego should be allowed to take whatever they want. No charge.

giphy.gif

If he proved it’s a tainted supplement why is he serving any penalty at all? Doesn’t he have a fight coming up with Michel Pereira too
Because he willingly used supplements when USADA warns and instructs fighters the dangers of as it is a notoriously unregulated market that consistently sees this problem and didn't take advantage of USADAs services to have his supplements tested, and so he took performance enhancing drugs

If they can prove it came from a tainted supp, there should be no suspension.
No.

Fans just need to be more educated. Things like this should stop fans from calling fighters intentional cheaters, but they're still free game to be called so dumb that they accidentally cheated

No.

Fans just need to be more educated. Things like this should stop fans from calling fighters intentional cheaters, but they're still free game to be called so dumb that they accidentally cheated

I just love me some Diego, dude is crazy. I realize now that the supplement wasn't USADA approved. I should've paid attention to that from the start.

giphy.gif

If he proved it’s a tainted supplement why is he serving any penalty at all? Doesn’t he have a fight coming up with Michel Pereira too
Because he's pulsing

So another case of where they can't even produce a supplement where the shit came from but "since it's such a small amount it can't have perfomance enhancing benefits so he'll get off this time" ?

did you even fucking read the statement?

He submitted his supplements, they found the responsible product. fucking hell.

At least read the fucking post before coming to completely wrong conclusions. jesus christ.

I just love me some Diego, dude is crazy. I realize now that the supplement wasn't USADA approved. I should've paid attention to that from the start.
S'all good. I beat the drum on the other side pretty often cuz people still call someone like Romero a cheat despite his open and shut case too. Definitely reduced, I agree, but they are ultimately still responsible for their own bodies

Motherfuckers are spiking Stevia now?
Not on Diego Sanchez, the Ultimat Fyter! Ultimate Fyter
Screen-Shot-2019-07-06-at-5.10.22-AM-613x331.png

Maybe it's to allow for the substance to leave his system - barring a picogram level pulse. And/or because it wasn't on their list, from what I saw it said in the op.

images
Brought back memories... lmao. for those in the dark

Back