Social San Francisco Is A Literal S***hole, Public Defecation Map Reveals

Yeah, this is fucking stupid. I don’t even like San Francisco that much. But it’s a pretty awesome place. I just don’t like that I have to drive whenever I go there. Driving sucks. But people want cities like NY and SF to be as huge as they are, and as populated, but magically be super clean as well.

Don’t anyone dare say Tokyo is. That’s a whole different story. Everyone there is fucking Japanese.
lol don't dare saying I'm wrong by naming Tokyo cuz racist reason.

That post is wrong,stupid and racist all into one.

So isn't your culturally enriched multicultural California supposed to be a utopia ???

I've been to San Francisco like 3 times in the last two years. It's as great as when I used to go as a kid in the mid 90s. I dont know what the fuck the Daily Caller is talking about..

when-you-shit-in-the-streets-but-youre-not-indian-22310025.png

The wife has some weird hardon for that city but i find it completely overrated.
If your wife has a hard-on, then it's easy to understand why she likes San Francisco.

lol fucking goobers in here saying San Fran was great when they where on vacation, No shit morons the few days you played tourist and went to all the tourist spots.....

You meant to say "liberal shithole" in your title.

I live right by San Francisco and it can be pretty dirty at times/ some areas. I remember going to Seattle and thinking how much cleaner it was compared to San Francisco.

But let's not act like you can't walk anywhere in the city without walking in some shit. I've been to San Francisco so many times and have never came across anything completely disgusting besides some random bad smells or some pushy homeless people. But the city itself is awesome, there is a reason people travel from all over the world to go there.

Every time I've visited there I always thought it was the most disgusting thing to see literal human shit everywhere. I've never seen that in any other city/place in my life.
It's a san fran thing and it's not just the tenderloin at all. It's prevalent at the tops of the hills too!

lol fucking goobers in here saying San Fran was great when they where on vacation, No shit morons the few days you played tourist and went to all the tourist spots.....

When I was a kid I loved San Francisco. My parents would take me every other month and we’d go to Aliotto’s or North Beach Cafe and go to a game, do all the safe touristy stuff. I grew up wanting to live there and almost went to college there.

Now I can’t stand it. I’ll go there occasionally for work or to see a game, but I won’t go there anymore for a leisurely weekend. It’s fucking awful these days and the charm has worn off for me.

There is an ongoing debate currently going on in the country about what locations can be classified as shitholes. The debate sprung from a report that Donald Trump referred to some third world countries as “shitholes” in a meeting with lawmakers last week.

While the debate might rage on as to what constitutes a “shithole” of a country, one thing is not up for debate: the American city of San Francisco is a shithole.

We know this thanks to an interactive map created in 2014 called Human Wasteland.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/san-francisco-defecation-map/

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

In America? How has this happened?
California sucks, please don't come here

There is an ongoing debate currently going on in the country about what locations can be classified as shitholes. The debate sprung from a report that Donald Trump referred to some third world countries as “shitholes” in a meeting with lawmakers last week.

While the debate might rage on as to what constitutes a “shithole” of a country, one thing is not up for debate: the American city of San Francisco is a shithole.

We know this thanks to an interactive map created in 2014 called Human Wasteland.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/san-francisco-defecation-map/

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

In America? How has this happened?

There are a lot of homeless people in CA for one reason and one reason only - temperate weather.

If you are stuck living outside, it's much easier to be homeless when it's not snowing/subzero temperatures, or insanely hot.

I mean, I live in San Diego, and right now it's the middle of January. It's sunny and about 80 degrees outside.

Homeless problem is bad over here too (SD)

I think public defecation actually provides us a good test of where we each fall on the humanity scale.

If you were to see a person drop trou and take a shit in a public place would your first reaction be:

a) Thank God I have a home and a toilet to shit in.

b) That sort of filthy behavior deserves some serious punishment.

I'll go with a and b.

Back