Samart Interview + few seconds him fighting Dieselnoi

They showed about 10 seconds of the fight in black and white. We totally got e-owned, right?

By the way, it's heroes, not hero's. I think it's time you take my advice and go read a book.

They showed about 10 seconds of Diesel-noi vs Nongkai

Both of them are my hero . So I'm a bit shock when they had been arrest in the drug party 4 or 5 years ago.

The police arrest them in the hotel room with their friend with half kg. of "กัญชา" (I don't know what this mean in english) I read this in the news paper. But the police was release them because the result of drug test was negative.

The police arrest them in the hotel room with their friend with half kg. of "กัญชา" (I don't know what this mean in english) I read this in the news paper. But the police was release them because the result of drug test was negative.

oh ok.

weird story, sometimes these stories mean that they bought themselves out of trouble

I'm not surprise. In thailand the police always try to protect their hero.
I'm ok with that because they are my hero to.

Samart and Somrak also a close friend. And they are big gamblers.
Sadly so many nakmuay turn themself to a gambler when they end up their fighting career.

since you are/seem to be thai, what's the story?
Look at how desperate you are to catch a Nakmuay in some criminal shit.

Meanwhile your criminal gangster Dutch Kickboxers get all kinds of excuses from you...

Why don't they release the footage if they have it? Because it shows Samart catching a beat down?

because the couple of people that have it keep it because it is worth $$$. It is probably worth a couple thousand US $'s. If someone releases the footage it becomes worthless because the second it goes on yt there are 100 smart or deiselnoi fans will download it and it will be everywhere. That has become the problem out of the tape trading we all did in the 90's and early 2000's people are more interested in the money than the art on the extremely rare footage out of japan and thailand

Last edited:
because the couple of people that have it keep it because it is worth $$$. It is probably worth a couple thousand US $'s. If someone releases the footage it becomes worthless because the second it goes on yt there are 100 smart or deiselnoi fans will download it and it will be everywhere. That has become the problem out of the tape trading we all did in the 90's and early 2000's people are more interested in the money than the art on the extremely rare footage out of japan and thailand

That makes no sense.

What good is something being worth money if you never collect on it? You have to release it to make the money. At that point if it's downloaded or not, you already got paid so what difference does it make? That's Yokkao logic.

Underground VHS trading has been dead for 20 years...

Look at how desperate you are to catch a Nakmuay in some criminal shit.

Meanwhile your criminal gangster Dutch Kickboxers get all kinds of excuses from you...

you're talking out of your ass....I've made topics/posts adressing that numerous times. When Plas was caught and when Gerges was a suspect in a drug case, among ohter things so please don't make up bullshit. I even believe I opened a topic about Balrak being caught with 80kgs of cocaine. I've addressed waaaay more Dutch criminal shit then Thai, because frankly I do not now the background stories. Samart is one of the greatest mt fighters of all time and that guy (kwankodaddy) posted randomly something about a drugcase, forgive me oh mighty snubnoze for asking.

That makes no sense.

What good is something being worth money if you never collect on it? You have to release it to make the money. At that point if it's downloaded or not, you already got paid so what difference does it make? That's Yokkao logic.

Underground VHS trading has been dead for 20 years...

Because the longer they hold out the more money it is worth. This shit is still big in asia after on vcd and then dvd but there are serious collectors of this shit in asia who take it seriously. There is a market for this footage and other figths over there and crazy old millionaire's do not use logic like yokkao's owner

Last edited:
Ive been waiting for songchai to buy back the masters of the footage for like 15 years and release it. but it has been said the masters were lost and that is why the couple of collectors with tapes in thailand want a fortune for it

only in thailand are people caught in a hotel room room with with a bag of marijuana considered a serious drug party. They even passed the drug test (wink wink) and I believe that one guy claimed possession but in thailand shit is a little sensitive with "drugs"

It's look serious because they are famous people. So I can knew this from the newspaper.

So กัญชา = Marijuana?

If so, I like these guys even more. Probably some high grade Sativa.

About the footage, maybe "เสือเหลือง"(the muaythai expert, he collect a ton of fighting tape) have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back