Samart Interview + few seconds him fighting Dieselnoi

An interview from over a year ago about promoter offering Samart to return
for a million bath purse. Samart denied the possibility of a comeback saying
that it is better for his fans to remember the good old day.

Wow, that's the only footage I've seen of Dieselnoi-Samart. Prime Dieselnoi was a scary motherfucker and I would kill to see that entire fight.

Ya all I've seen was the exhibition match which was quite entertaining.

Dieselnoi was indeed scary as fuck.

Samart didn't look good at tall. Eating so many knees :D
Would love to know what he said about this fight.

I still find it crazy that Dieselnoi fought at 62kg while being 6'2.

It is a one sided beatdown, because we are in different weight class.
Both of us are good friends, and decided to fight just for the money.
Both of us are the greatest at that time, and also no one else wants to fight
Dieselnoi at that point.

Poor Dieselnoi too strong :icon_sad:

The fight started at 3:45. The witness of the fight all says the same that
Samart went through a brutal knee hell, and survived only because Dieselnoi
and he are good friends.

Why don't they release the footage if they have it? Because it shows Samart catching a beat down?

Remember guys, elite Thai fighters never drop anybody with punches cause they all got dem pillow handz. Obviously.

To be honest i'm not that surprised, from what i've seen fimeu often struggle against a strong clinch fighter.

Why don't they release the footage if they have it? Because it shows Samart catching a beat down?

It won't be that i bet they have shown it before just nobody has recorded it. I remember Live Muay Thai Guy saying on youtube they show old fights on Siamsports all the time so i'll ask him if he has it.

if this is true

LOL at all the mt purists in this forum section, don't even recognize their hero's from the past

They showed about 10 seconds of the fight in black and white. We totally got e-owned, right?

By the way, it's heroes, not hero's. I think it's time you take my advice and go read a book.

They showed about 10 seconds of the fight in black and white. We totally got e-owned, right?

By the way, it's heroes, not hero's. I think it's time you take my advice and go read a book.

wow you caught me typing hero's instead of heroes, I know the difference

stop trying to imply that my English is bad, it's good enough to make myself heard and understand others. It's not even my native language, my Dutch is much better

in how many languages can you reply to this post? I bet you can't even reply in thai :icon_chee

Back