Sage Northcutt vs. Anthony Pettis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
I think Sage takes it via superior Karate and overall striking.

At this point Pettis knocks him out with a headkick

No shame in that

u guys are ridiculous. the kids 6-0 and has faced zero legit competition lol. maybe in 4 years he can be mentioned in the same sentence as Pettis.

Sageposting is a cancer.

u guys are ridiculous. the kids 6-0 and has faced zero legit competition lol. maybe in 4 years he can be mentioned in the same sentence as Pettis.

Jesus no kidding. The guy has beaten one unranked guy in the UFC and now the entire first two pages are filled with homo erotic nut hugging. And here I thought it could never get worse then the McGregor hype...Sherdog surprises me once again.

If you were really his fan you'd want him to work his way up slowly, not have him fight one of the division's best in his second fight.

you should have to be a member for at least a year before you can start threads.

Sage is better looking that Anthony, but Sergio beats Sage there.

Pettis by KO/TKO round 1 or 2.

Pettis TKO'ed motherfucking Cerrone man ! Both these guys would utterly wreck Northcutt at this point, but im pretty sure you know that and you are trolling

This thread is a perfect example of why this forum is filled with posts by posters with newer accounts. It is riddled with people who are new to MMA or posters with previous accounts that have been banned for shear retardation. He may end up being great, let him get a few fights against legit competition before you assume he'd beat a beast like Pettis.

I think people are losing their minds.

I can't even tell if people are trolling anymore.

I don't feel like there is enough evidence present to say who would win one way or another. Sure, pettis has an extensive record against great fighters but so did silva when he fought weidman.

OK, I get that everybody is hyping this guy up, but for somebody to say he would beat Pettis at all is retarded. If we're going to hype somebody up, let's at least be serious about it. Sage is clearly very good, but even typing his name next to Pettis is stupid.

Pettis would fucking murder him. His championship experience alone would be too much. Sage may look great right now, but who is he fighting? Pettis has fought and beaten some of the very best and made it look easy. Sage's best win is Trevino - was funny is because it was basically the most athletic guy vs. the most unathletic guy, lol.

Pettis would beat Sage everywhere right now. Sage obviously is talented, he's no joke (his movement was especially awesome, I liked how he switched stances so smoothly) but the guy has already been KTFO before by a no name - his best win is basically a no name, too.

Sage is looking outstanding right now because he hasn't really fought anybody great yet. Just wait until he has to fight a real legit opponent, then we can talk about him vs. the wolves like Pettis.

There's literally no point in talking about this. If we're going to truly judge this, the only fair judgement is that Pettis destroys him. His experience at the top, the championship level alone would be too much for Sage. Pettis has seen and done it all, Sage is still brand new. Give it time before we talk about a newcomer vs. the true elite. So far, Pettis kills this kid rather easily.

Please, stop with the bullshit. I'm interested in seeing how well Sage does, too, and I see he has some serious skill and is only 19 years old, but let's be realistic and stop making him look like a joke with all the fake hype because it's really not funny and never was. It wasn't funny with McGregor and it's not funny with Sage. This kind of thing really shows how stupid the majority of MMA fans are that they can't even take the sport and the fighters seriously anymore.

Pettis by KO/TKO round 1 or 2.

Pettis TKO'ed motherfucking Cerrone man ! Both these guys would utterly wreck Northcutt at this point, but im pretty sure you know that and you are trolling

TKO? i remember him getting crumpled by a body kick hard.

NorthGOAT takes it easily. No shame in losing to the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back